Best D in 24AA?

Deweyvilles defense is going to be good this year we have 1st team all district defensive tackle dalton estes he will be a beast this year! and all 4 linebackers are going to be seniors this year and all of them are fast and strong!

see! I was going to leave a post saying that Deweyville should be put before buna. I didn't know if my post would be correct. But obiviously you should be able to back up my hypothesis.  :P . I personally do think though, that Kountze will do great on defense.

i really disagree about kountze being having the #1 D..if they were so good they would have made it to the playoffs, which didnt happen..this is how it should be..

1. EC

2.Warren/Buna/D-Ville

3.Anahuac

4.Hardin

5.Kountze

Warren will have their first team all district outside line backer Travis McBee, who will be a threat. & they will have all of their linebackers back so that will be the one team to watch

Do not forget Buna, they only gave up 15pts a game in district. They also scored an ave. of 27pts per game. On defense Buna only lost 4 starters and they feel they will be just as good or better than last year. This district should be fun to watch Anahuac has a new AD and E-C still has Superman and Deweyville will tough as always, Kountze may be the sleeper, Hardin not this year but will be a ton better, Warren will be well coached and tough to beat. Should be fun but I just feel that Buna if not on top of the defense list for 24-2A then tied for second. JMO

This years DV and EC game is going to be more defense..

I really like both clubs, but jesus the score was 60-44 last year.If theres not more defense someones gonna have to change the lights in the scoreboard.Should be a fun game to watch,hope our kids have a bye that week.

Well Kountze Defense was Pretty Good but I don't think not 1 team in the District is Bringing bakk 10 Starters on Defense besides Kountze and They Did pretty Good juss Lacked Scoring on Offense...but that won't be too much Of a Problem bringing bakk 8 starters on Offense...Total of 18 Starters I guess they Will be the Slepper Team this year...My Lions are Finally going to be good in Basketball and Football.. ;D

Guest JGLB55

Are u kidding me?? kountze has the best d?? i believe buna kicked the mess out of them 49-0.... o yea thats good d!! lol... maybe u kountze guys should be in the weight room instead of writing ure dreams here on the net!!

DID!

Warren's defense should be close to the top.They had a solid unit last year and should actually be better this year.They have a solid group of line backers coming back(McBee,Parker and Morris),some safeties(Young and Nash)who like to hit and have a lot of speed and a kid names Swanson to anchor the defensive line.This group kept them in every game they played last year,if the offense could have cut down the turnovers they could of easily been a playoff team.They are gonna have to have a couple stepup in the secondary but they will be fun to watch,they will get after ya.

Warren's defense should be close to the top.They had a solid unit last year and should actually be better this year.They have a solid group of line backers coming back(McBee,Parker and Morris),some safeties(Young and Nash)who like to hit and have a lot of speed and a kid names Swanson to anchor the defensive line.This group kept them in every game they played last year,if the offense could have cut down the turnovers they could of easily been a playoff team.They are gonna have to have a couple stepup in the secondary but they will be fun to watch,they will get after ya.

warren had a pretty good is #14 coming back? but the d-line did not really impressed me, I only weight 168 and I started guard and the only one who gave me a challenge was # 69 :-\

How could you rank us last, you must have lost your mind!

No I haven't lost my mind, I'm a realist not a fantasy wisher.  All you have to go on is previous years, and to be quite honest, Kountzes' defense has been horrible.  And by the way, I didn't rank Kountze last, I ranked Hardin last.

Guest JGLB55

No I haven't lost my mind, I'm a realist not a fantasy wisher.  All you have to go on is previous years, and to be quite honest, Kountzes' defense has been horrible.  And by the way, I didn't rank Kountze last, I ranked Hardin last.

I agree that our defense has been horrible over the past few years, but last year it wasnt horrible, it was the best wevv had in a while, and we only lost 1 starter. We we well own the district next year

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami