Top 10 Teams in The Area

lets talk about next season and not the past HJ cant beat them teams they once could

HJ still can beat all of those teams except... Ozen, Memorial, and Maybe WB... Everyone understimates HJ because they are losing Donahoe, but we have several good players coming up...

Well i gotta Say u can't Count East Chambers 4 sure..Because they Did Win the District this past year..But couldn't beat Kountze win it counted...I'd gotta say E.C. Do Have the Best Guard in The District but thats the only Guard they have...Don't tell me that Sopohmore that they have is going to be any good atleast not now...Maybe his Jr or Sr year..I gota Agree Devin Has 2 Mature but thats not the only Threat Kountze Have...Don't Forget wen they lost Ashton Hall...Keithan Hancock and Philip Coffey everyone thought They was going to fall offf....So don't count the state Champs out yet.. ;D

Lets just do what happened last year. Let everyone talk the stuff about HJ in basketball and prove to them how good we are again. Just gives the players more to put on their shoulders and prove the crowd eh. This is only for 3A district as well. Memorial and Ozen has nothing to do in what I just said.

Guest ST4life

HJ still can beat all of those teams except... Ozen, Memorial, and Maybe WB... Everyone understimates HJ because they are losing Donahoe, but we have several good players coming up...

Can you promise that they will beat Silsbee

Guest ST4life

ST4 you make me so sad. You just can not accept the fact that HJ waxed silsbee this year in everything but football (but who didnt wax HJ in football). My man i feel sorry for you. Ill start praying right away.

well atleast we beat you in the sport that matters most in Texas

ST4 you make me so sad. You just can not accept the fact that HJ waxed silsbee this year in everything but football (but who didnt wax HJ in football). My man i feel sorry for you. Ill start praying right away.

I would not say you waxed Silsbee....HJ beat them and HJ had to go into overtime in one of those games. I will give props to HJ ya'll were the better team last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124