Which running back you think is going to have the most yards in 24aa?

In strictly district games Tramain will have the most rushing yards from the QB position.Warren and Deweyville both graduated real good running backs but both return lots of folks on the line and pretty solid young backs ready to move up.I also think the young tailback from EC is gonna be the next marquis player in the district.

Guest ECBucFan

I also think the young tailback from EC is gonna be the next marquis player in the district.

That'a an astute observation. For some odd reason, he seems to fly under the radar, both in FB and BB. If he keeps growing, and keeps focused, he can be a player.

Guest ECBucFan

You're right on with that. Leday & Guillory led the way, but he was forced into action with the early season RB injuries we had last year. You are very observant.

Im going with my boy Stephen gibson he will have the same o-line that Justin williams had and they will be more faster and stronger! he is not like justin he is more faster and he is shifty  I predict 1,700 this year for him.

Guest Yard Bird

Im going with my boy Stephen gibson he will have the same o-line that Justin williams had and they will be more faster and stronger! he is not like justin he is more faster and he is shifty  I predict 1,700 this year for him.

1700yds WOW 

Yes he will have that much i mean look at the last 3 remaining teams we play in non district lol, he hurt his shoulder against Hardin that caused him to have surgery after the season was over he played the reamaning 5 games with a bum shoulder..

Yes he will have that much i mean look at the last 3 remaining teams we play in non district lol, he hurt his shoulder against Hardin that caused him to have surgery after the season was over he played the reamaning 5 games with a bum shoulder..

Thats why I said Thomas in the district race. No disrespect to Gibson but the yards will come alot easier in Deweyvilles non district schedule than they will in EC's.The defenses in the district race will be pretty good.E/C,Buna,Warren and Kountze will all be solid on defense.I think Deweyville and Anahuac will both rely on there offense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed