West Hardin In 07?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they'll still be talkin smack at game time because they wont have a mouth piece in because they'll be in the bleachers. Keep in mind these are not the HD Athletes you'll be on the field with on friday night, Good luck to both teams, lets represent our district well.

Superstar in their own mind. Can't handle the discipline, workout, don't like being griped at when they mess up. TOO HOT!, and why don't I I I I I I get to play.

okay man,.......enough of this. what do you think was going on in football season this past year.......you think barbay wasnt yelling and screaming at us.......and mean's everyone. dont matter if you were a freshman, sophmore,11th grade or 12th.........we did all this the same way the upperclassmen did........so why do you think we'll be in the bleacher's again????

i agree with my brother no disrespect yall have beatin us in the past and bad,but this years a new year noones knows exactly whats gonna happen yall could beat us and we could beat you in the long run it all comes down to whos worked the hardest and which team plays like a team and this year were gonna work as a team i cant wait till this game cause i want to see what happens but goodluck to yall WH cant wait to the game to see who turns out victor

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami