West Hardin In 07?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my boy Eli is no longer in school but hell weve played with out him so long weve adjusted. tyler is no brandon letsinger and im no zach simmons but given the chance last year tyler would have got 1st team all district qb and i did get 1st team all district RB behind zach....dom beniet was a key loss on d as well as eric barnhart....we only lost 1 lineman and we might have be getting a move in who started d-line for sterling and then was moved to 3rd down full back for their jumbo set runs a 4.6 40 and weighs a good 210 stronger than anybody we have had last year. we will be a force to be reconed with rather h-d fans players coaches or any other school likes it.....no offense to anybody on h-ds team i have grown up with most of them playing sports and everything but in the back of their mind they know we r going to be the toughest game of the year. just because of rivalry and their own parents lol. but all mess aside i know both teams are only thinkin about this game. every rep every sprint is thinking about winning this game. i know thats what im thinking about......good luck to both teams. lets hope its fair called and fair played

Guest Yard Bird

Who do you guys see the outcome of the Oilers pre-district schedule?

Aug. 31 Groveton

Sept. 7 @ Warren

Sept. 14 @ Hardin

Sept. 21 @ Kountze

Sept. 28 Huntington

Oct. 5 Kelly JV

yll should be able to take them. hd had them 19 to 0 but ended up losing 43 to34 in playoffs. i think hardin will be a tougher game than expected this year their only lose in 7 on 7 out of about 15 games is to hd at the beginingof the summer. BUT ITS DIFFERENT WITH PADS

Warren lost Esway and Granger who will be hard to replace.West Hardin lost a ton of folks who will be hard to replace.Copeland will do well at the QB but the Oilers will miss Simmons.The game between the 2 last year came down to extra points,Warren couldn't kick one(they lost 3 games that way).Warren came up empty several times in the red zone.This year the game will be played in Warren,thats why I made them the favorite.They will be solid again defensively and return 7 starters on the offensive side.Other than working on the passing game I wouldn't put much emphasis on 7 on 7.

ok.....someone from the H-D squad finally has sumthin to say. this year......this game, this is gonna be one for the history book's. b-cuz both teams are already fired up. and i love it. just expect a little bit more entensity.good luck west hardin

what's ur name son?

Lol I like that H-D Boy. When did West Hardin drop down to 1-A? They use to be in the same district as Huffman and BH.

i dont remember that so probably a while back...im a senior this year.we have been 2a 4ever but last year was our first year in 1a

You guys have a really cool district and I have always enjoyed the kids or teams at West Hardin. Etbu had a really good lineman from West Hardin a couple of years back on top of being a very nice kid.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124