West Hardin In 07?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yard Bird

W-H is the best caurouthers had about 35 meybe 40 tackles, close to 50 assists and only got to play half the season  because he got cut from his hip to his knee by a hog

Dang.  I hope he is ok...

78 & 14 its WAY to early to be talking all this smack. Im a WH fan just as you are but you guys are really making WH look bad with all this smack. WH will be good this year as well as HD it will come down to who wants it the most!!!!!!!!!

correct me if i am wrong but my nephew told me elijha caruthers played jv due to summer issues. i know the kid and he is a good kid i talk to him when i see him, jusst wanted to add that so people wouldnt think im bashing. but i preddict hd to when because of the # of key players back. but wh will be better than some people give them crdit for. they will have a very strong straight ahead runner in tubbs, a strong LB core , a good QB in my nephew, and i look for hashaw to be the go to receiver. good luck to the oilers this year cause no matter what the outcome of our game we could both be state champs

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed