kountze summer ball

I have the utmost respect for both the Kountze and EC programs but I don't think either will have an easy time sweeping the Warriors next year.EC will return the top player in the district and will have Vance to help down low, Kountze has tradition on there side but the Warriors return lots of folks off a pretty decent club.Plus they match up pretty well with both clubs and in high school ball its all about the match ups.Kountze has dominated the past few years on pressure "D" and that part of there game isn't as strong as it has been in the past 3 or 4 years.I think this district is gonna be real close in the 1-6 spots.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

Well if you must know, I was approved by a school board TONIGHT as the new head coach at a school NOT in SE Texas!!  ;)....As much as I love SE Texas, I am going in a different direction!!  There..... you heard it here, FIRST on SETXsports.com!! :D

Well if you must know, I was approved by a school board TONIGHT as the new head coach at a school NOT in SE Texas!!  ;)....As much as I love SE Texas, I am going in a different direction!!  There..... you heard it here, FIRST on SETXsports.com!! :D

Good Luck ;D

Can you tell us where you will be coaching?

Guest DickVitale

Thanks guys for the well wishes, I really appreciate that....I am eager to get started in a fresh, new, place..I picked up my keys, signed my contract, got an assistant coach interviewed, and set up my office today..All in a days work!  :D.....I won't be in SE Texas, but I will through SETXsports.com!! ;D

Guest DickVitale

My dad always told me that there are certain people that would love to rain on your parade...haters...With that being said, all of the coaches, and friends that know me, know where I am going....No offense to you guys, but I have learned that it is not always appropriate for a coach to display certain specific info over a message board for many strangers and, yes, haters, to see...People that truly know me, have that info....I am, however, very happy...I am going to really enjoy a fresh start, and I am ready to work my butt off for my team to make a trip to the drum, eventually!! ;)

My dad always told me that there are certain people that would love to rain on your parade...haters...With that being said, all of the coaches, and friends that know me, know where I am going....No offense to you guys, but I have learned that it is not always appropriate for a coach to display certain specific info over a message board for many strangers and, yes, haters, to see...People that truly know me, have that info....I am, however, very happy...I am going to really enjoy a fresh start, and I am ready to work my butt off for my team to make a trip to the drum, eventually!! ;)

I can respect that.

Good Luck

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124