B.C. Basketball 2007-08

There seems to be a change in Bridge City's way of playing the game. New head coach Tony Knight seemed to boost his players confidence level as seems in this years summer league games. they have really stepped up and and became a better team. Next year there not going to do to bad since they do have some key players.

1. Cory smith/good post and smart player

2. Adam Sanchez/alright post but can go from outside and a good penetrater.

3. Jaden Dillon/showed something in season and continues to in summer league

4. Mason Ellis/Not a good start but is starting to shape up into a good guard.

5. Justin Reynolds/Havent seen him lately in summer league but at the beginning he was doing great.

there going to be a good team. the are one of the most hustling team ive seen in a long time. watch out for B.C. next year

Guest kosmo

I think they will be fine.  Maybe a year or two away, but they will get it going.  All BC needed was an attitude change in the basketball program.  They got it with TK.

hey uhh i agree with the comment above me. You can't say who the key players are if you are putting yourself on there, just a little bit conceeded?  Also, if you haven't even played on Varsity yet, then don't think you are a player to watch, there is still 5 other 5 or 6 returning Varsity players to look at.  Adam Sanchez isn't a good player...he is a really great player, so that is wrong too.

What I've seen from BC hasn't impressed me yet. The only decent kid i saw on there was there point guard not sure what his name is. Not trying to down anyone but they need alot of improvement to compete in their district. We play them at Vidor Tuesday so lets see if they improved any.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124