SFA85.........

Since it appears Mr. Moderator did not like my post I guess I will have to stop defending the Mid County schools to your steady attacks. On another note, I would like to see PN-G or NED schedule Memorial for pre-season games. I think it could be a good rivarly game for either school and a great preperation for our tough district even if we were to lose.

Just my take but playing Ned or PNG won't get PAM ready to play the Lee's and Humbles of their district.  Currently, they have Ozen, Nimitz, and Lamar as non-district games.  Playing MC would pack the stands---would benefit them greater than PAM IMO.....

And my commentary, especially concerning Ned is how can some posters proclaim Sampere as  the best returning QB in 22 4A we to my knowledge, hasn't taken a meaningful snap all last year.  That's like me saying Fobbs of Central is the best returning despite playing behind Williams.  Most of my comments have been about the majority of posters not either playing the game, responding like women(all emotional), or not knowing X's and O's.  I have stayed away from steroid allegations for quite some time now.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami