Who will win 24-1A in 2007?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win 24-1A in 2007?

• West Hardin
    • Hull-Daisetta
    • Evadale
    • Sabine Pass
    • High Island

I PICK HD, ONE REASON IS IM PARTIAL. BUT THE MAIN REASON IS WE FINISHED SECOND LAST YEAR AND REALLY ONLY GRAD. 3 KEY PLAYERS. WE HAD 2 FIRST TEAM ALL REGIONAL, 1 WILL BE SR. (WR & DB )  1 WILL BE JR. ( DB & QB) 1 SECOND TEAM ALL REGIONAL WILL BE JR. (RB & LB). I THINK THE THICK OF OUR TEAM WILL BE JRS. AND SOME KEY SRS. WILL BE HARD FOR SOPH. TO MAKE TEAM WHEN LAST YEAR HAD I THINK 5 OR 6 STARTERS BOTH WAYS THAT WHERE SOPH.

• 1 month later...

Its gonna come down to WH and HD but Ill go with WH because of there def. HD had the same speed last year and WH held them to 7 points. I KNOW

we dont have Zack or Brandon but you will see WH can survive without them!!!!!!!

I AGREE WE HAD THE SAME SPEED AS LAST YEAR BUT I FEEL THIS YEAR IT WILL BE SHOWCASED BETTER, AND AS FORAS LAST YEAR THE FIRST HALF WAS A GREAT GAME WITH WH STILL ON TOP BUT THEN THE SR LEADERSHIP TOOK OVER AND KILLED US . BUT AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE AFTER DISTRICT WE BOTH GO SEPERATE WAYS SO GOOD LUCK TO BOTH

West hardin too much size .......we also had only 2 key loses brandon and zach! but tyler will do a good job. he proved himself last year when brandon couldnt play. i will try to fill zachs spot.....we have our move in who is big and fast our deffense is the same but we are stronger we are loaded with seniors. so i say WH

WH's D will be tougher than you think they shut you down last year and will do the same this year. HD's players may have gotten better but dont you think WH has worked over the summer to get better also.Its not gonna be a cake walk for either team it will come down to who plays the best that night good luck to both teams

Get a receiver open for Tyler and it might be 50 yds and a cloud of dust. I know there are some guys to step up and an experienced coach to adjust things as they need to be.

Oh yeah, forgot about the pure grit some of these guys have. If they keep the no quit attitude they had last year, they will be fine. Bordes and Tubbs will lead a hard nosed defense that will make a lot of guys Saturday mornings very sore. Many good players that aren't even being mentioned on the boards, but they will all show up I think.

Have a good season guys!

Oh yeah, forgot about the pure grit some of these guys have. If they keep the no quit attitude they had last year, they will be fine. Bordes and Tubbs will lead a hard nosed defense that will make a lot of guys Saturday mornings very sore. Many good players that aren't even being mentioned on the boards, but they will all show up I think.

Have a good season guys!

dont forget about my boys Meche and kelly we have some of the hardest hitters in small school! and thanxs for the props

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami