North Carolina advances to Supers/W. Carolina eliminated

Texas 6

UC-Irvine 9

Final

UC-Irvine advances to Supers/Texas eliminated

Clemson 13

Coastal Carolina 1

Bottom 5th

Thanks for getting this started JMay, its been a crazy morning/early afternoon for me!

horns lost 9-6, the Dell Diamond curse continues, couldnt advance last year out of Dell nor this year, hopefully next year be back at the Disch if they get the renovations done

UT lost at UFCU D-F last year to Stanford/NC State.Ā  I don't understand why they could not wait on the renovations until the end of baseball season.Ā  Is it that big of a project?Ā  They definately could have used the home field advantage.

BTW - Aggies/Cajuns game is on CSTV internet.Ā  Not sure if all-access pass is necessary or not, but I will try and keep everyone posted that isn't able to watch.

Guest coachhooker

am i right, does the winner of the aggie/ull game play rice????????

and doesnt the aggies need to win 2 games tonight or just one

am i right, does the winner of the aggie/ull game play rice????????

and doesnt the aggies need to win 2 games tonight or just one

Yes, the winner of A&M and UL-L plays Rice.Ā  The Aggies won last night, so the winner of tonights game advances.

UT lost at UFCU D-F last year to Stanford/NC State.Ā  I don't understand why they could not wait on the renovations until the end of baseball season.Ā  Is it that big of a project?Ā  They definately could have used the home field advantage.

BTW - Aggies/Cajuns game is on CSTV internet.Ā  Not sure if all-access pass is necessary or not, but I will try and keep everyone posted that isn't able to watch.

Normally, anyone in Texas can watch the Aggie baseball games on CSTV (internet) for free.

Missouri 6

Louisville 16

Final

Louisville advances to Supers/Missouri eliminated

So far for the Big XII, Baylor, Missouri, Nebraska and Texas have been elminated.

OKlahoma St. has advanced to the Supers.

Texas A&M is TBD tonight.

Not exactly an impressive showing for the Big XII. >:(

Guest coachhooker

what is wrong in Austin?Ā  Texas used to walk through regional play, and as you can see coastal carolina was in a weak confrence and ran into a school form a power conference

what is wrong in Austin?Ā  Texas used to walk through regional play, and as you can see coastal carolina was in a weak confrence and ran into a school form a power conference

The Longhorns don't have the arms to get through the regional format.Ā  They are geared very good for a 3-game series/Super Regional, but if they make a mistake in the current Regional format they haven't had the pitching to come out of the losers bracket, which should not be the case at a school like Texas.

Guest coachhooker

The Longhorns don't have the arms to get through the regional format.Ā  They are geared very good for a 3-game series/Super Regional, but if they make a mistake in the current Regional format they haven't had the pitching to come out of the losers bracket, which should not be the case at a school like Texas.

agree you think they would have one of the best pitching staff in the nation

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn