Thanks from BC

Guest BC boy 17

Guest BC boy 17

Just as Buna thanked their fans, i wanted to do the same from BC to our supporters. I know all the players would agree that you fans packing our stands game in and game out ment alot to us and it helped us relax to play some baseball. So from BC's team to our fans, thank you for the being there to cheer us on through the up's and the down's

Guest Bulldog

Just as Buna thanked their fans, i wanted to do the same from BC to their supporters. I know all the players would agree that you fans packing our stands game in and game out ment alot to us and it helped us relax to play some baseball. So from BC's team to our fans, thank you for the supporting us through the up's and the down's

I second that....

Thanks to all....

Guest BC boy 17

thanks jhsbulldog, good luck and bring back that state title to this area. See you next season, but we are taking back are district title lol  ;D

Guest Bulldog

I'd like to thank the BC cardinals for giving us a good challenge. Baseballs not baseball if your not watching two great teams fight it out. Good luck to yall next season and great job making it this far.

When everyone counted us out..ya i would say we did really well to make it this far...and thats a tribute to our coaching staff for putting the right people on the field day in and day out.....

thanks jhsbulldog, good luck and bring back that state title to this area. See you next season, but we are taking back are district title lol  ;D

you can have district next year as long as we can have the regional title.  ;D

Guest Bulldog

you can have district next year as long as we can have the regional title.   ;D

thats what i was thinking this year....

Guest coachhooker

not a bad little run not many schools can say they played in the stright regional finals let alone 3 in school history, congrats guys and keep you heads up i have a feeling yall will be right back here next year

It was a great year.

It seems like the team had become my family.

And teamates had become my brothers.

It was one of the most pressured baseball i have ever played.

Coach Bryant did an outstanding job this year, and hopefully do the same next year.

Also thanks to all the fans. When i was out there pitching yall pumped me up.

Guest BC boy 17

you can have district next year as long as we can have the regional title.   ;D

haha. heck that would be pretty neat if Jasper and BC played for the regional title again next year.

Guest coachhooker

haha. heck that would be pretty neat if Jasper and BC played for the regional title again next year.

I hope one of them are playing HJ for te regional title ;D

Goodness, I will need a full year to get ready for another BC/Jasper regional final!!!  The players left it all on the field and us fans felt as if we had played a noon double-header that went into extra innings! :P  As disappointing as it was for us Cardinals, it was ultimately fun!  Hope we have help hone the Bulldogs into a state champion!

Guest kosmo

Hope we have help hone the Bulldogs into a state champion!

Hey, you never know.  The team that knocked BC out the last two years has gone on to win it all.  I'd call that a good omen.

Hey, you never know.  The team that knocked BC out the last two years has gone on to win it all.  I'd call that a good omen.

Well, if we go by "turns", I think it is Jasper's turn to win it all.  ;D  They have had their chances over the years, but always have run into a speed bump at this level.  We need all the omens we can get.  Here's hoping that Wylie will be looking past us to the finals.  ;)

Anyway, they have had their names written into the state tournament record books along the way.  Had the youngest pitcher to ever win a game at state (15), had the first pitcher to pitch a no hitter and lose the game, made the first triple play in the history of the tournament, and are tied with everybody for the most outs in an inning.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder