Predictions for next year...

im guessing thats just 20 4A but dont forget about kelly and west brook, theyll be at the top of that list

well duh silly. and its 22 not 20.

kelly and west brock arn't in this topic so who cares.

frankly i think Vidor will do very well, considering we lost 9 seniors. not saying that we are going to win just sayin what i think.

i'm not sure about PN its hard to predict them.

Ned and Lum are supposed to be top teams as well.

-Love, Peace, and [glow=red,2,300]Piratesoccer[/glow]

I would say that Lumberton wins district.  Central and Nederland fight for second.  PNG has some talent but Vidor is missing to many seniors to make a run this season.  West Brook has a strong team, and Kelly seems to be doing good.

I would say that Lumberton wins district.   Central and Nederland fight for second.  PNG has some talent but Vidor is missing to many seniors to make a run this season.  West Brook has a strong team, and Kelly seems to be doing good.

I agree with what you say about PNG and Vidor but as far as district champs im giving it to Central and lumberton will get second but i would like to see nederland get second im just not sure it will happen. As far as West Brook they have good leadership in the seniors but i dont know how strong the underclassmen will be, they should be a lot of fun to watch this year....and for Kelly well we so far are doing well, and of course we are the best team in the area and will be when the other teams seasons pick up also

sorry pirates.  My dad used mine to post we dont win first r second or third.  I say we can beat nederland out for third.  Maybe we aint ready for lumberton.  But anyway we will be playoff bound .

well duh silly. and its 22 not 20.

kelly and west brock arn't in this topic so who cares.

frankly i think Vidor will do very well, considering we lost 9 seniors. not saying that we are going to win just sayin what i think.

i'm not sure about PN its hard to predict them.

Ned and Lum are supposed to be top teams as well.

-Love, Peace, and [glow=red,2,300]Piratesoccer[/glow]

It's always a good idea to check your facts when correcting people. Please click the link below (or copy and paste to your browser if it is unclickable), captian, and you will see this area's soccer district IS 20 4-A. Yes, the area is 22-4A in most other sports, but not soccer. Good luck to the Pirates this season.

http://www.uil.utexas.edu/2007align/pdf/4A_34_soccer.pdf

I forgot to post my predictions... (and this is just the 4A district... we all know that Kelly and WB would be up at the top...)

1. central

2. lumberton

3. Nederland or PNG

4. Nederland or PNG

5. Vidor

6. Sislbee

7. HJ

8. LCM

9. Ozen

10. WOS

i don't think hj will get that far up there. i think the highest they will get is 8th. but they may not even get that far.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder