Photos from Huffman spring game.

Guest etbu

Guest etbu

Here are some shots from our spring game and what a fine bunch of good looking lads.

http://www.huffmanfalcons.com/story.php?id=3

What I'm talking about.  ;D

• 1 month later...

Huffman has always had quite a few big guys on their team. I happen to work with a few of them from past teams but they didn't really look very big in those pictures. I know that pictures can be deceiving but will Huffman have those big fellas that they've always had in the past on this years team?

No we longer have the big boys that we use to and in fact the last two years we are very small. Just two years ago we average over three hundred on the line but now? Very small.  :'( Could not have come at a worst time moving up but hey they play hard and all you can ask for.  ;D

No we longer have the big boys that we use to and in fact the last two years we are very small. Just two years ago we average over three hundred on the line but now? Very small.  :'( Could not have come at a worst time moving up but hey they play hard and all you can ask for.  ;D

Will ya'll stay 4A?

I don't know - they got that Hamilton kid, he's got some size (maybe you oughta bring him over to NC) then theres G5 - he's a biggun.

We got a couple but not that many Gringo... G-5 is about six four and a buck ninety and MH is sixt two and one eighty. Heck though they are good lucking and smart little fellers.  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont