Orangefield in 2007?

Ok guess I'll be the first to reply.  I'm gonna be a homer, but I think we will be better this season than last.  We lost Brett Ramsey who will be hard to replace, but Jared Helton will fill in nicely.  He's not as big as Brett, but is faster.  On offense we should be fine.  I think we will be able to move the ball.  On defense we have some holes to fill, but we have some very good underclassmen moving up to varsity that will fit in nicely.  We will have a good mix of underclassmen and those with varsity experience.  Look for a few sophomores to be on the varsity this year.  We also have a good group of seniors who have been winners since Jr. High.  It might take a few games, but by the time district starts we should be fine.  The first district game against Silsbee should be another good one just like last year.  If we can keep it close in the 4th, we will have a chance.  I know most are picking us last in this district, but don't count out the Bobcats.  We won't go down without a fight.  Few breaks here and there and we are in the playoffs!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami