Be Nice and be a team player

When you make comments in the stands...no matter what your feelings about other players ....please keep them to yourself...you never know who is sitting in front of you!!!! 

I heard a comment from a BC Senior parent about a underclassman going outfield at the beginning of a game and stated "he has no business being there"  Lets let Billy Bryant -the coach - make that decision. 

Lets all be team players here!!!  That is what the sport is all about!!! 

Guest Bulldog

Calm down....It doesnt matter what anybody says all that matters is that we as a team believe in everyone who step on that field......comments will be made....be a big adult and don't pay any mind to it..

Calm down....It doesnt matter what anybody says all that matters is that we as a team believe in everyone who step on that field......comments will be made....be a big adult and don't pay any mind to it..

This is true, Try to calm down.....don't let it bother you because it happens at every game...I know it might be hard sometimes to sit there and listen to some persons opinion but just try to ignore it....

The problem is, a lot of seniors have been told to "wait their turn, there are seniors ahead of you". In the past few years, seniors have tended to play over underclassmen who are equally capable. This year those incoming seniors were  expecting to play and are of course disappointed. It's the same old debate, do you play underclassmen and get them better or do you play seniors of the same skill level. There have been players who were pulled up from JV for the playoffs getting playing time over seniors and I have heard comments about this also. If the underclassmen perform, that will quiet everyone down, don't worry  ;D.

Go Cardinals!

Guest Orangeboy

People should just be happy your son is getting to experience what these kids are. I played on several BC teams that didn't get that shot. Would have done anything to get a shot in the playoffs, much less regional semi-finals.  Keep it going boys and have fun. This is what its all about.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124