Huffman & BH in Playoffs

Guest Jody

Huffman has two very good pitchers and if they can hit should sweep any team from East Texas. This team also needs to control the errors. I like Huffman to go at least three rounds.

BH has to hit to win, as situational hitting cost them the 2nd game against Huffman. BH is solid dfensivly, but their in-field throwing is a little out of the standard text book. BH could go two rounds, but they have to hit when it counts.

The way I understand it is that Huffman if they win out will play the winner of Jasper and the third place team out of Hudsons district. Good hanging out with Jody and RBarker III on thursday.

On paper' date=' a Huffman (Bagley) vs Lufkin Hudson (Belt) could be in the making.[/quote']

I hope I am not butchering his name, but too me Listi looked better than Bagley. Bagley throws harder and I realize he has been out a while, but Listi has a nasty breaking pitch. Bagley throws a lot of fast-balls and without a great deal of movement those are going to get hit hard in the playoffs. A very good pitching duo!

The way I understand it is that Huffman if they win out will play the winner of Jasper and the third place team out of Hudsons district. Good hanging out with Jody and RBarker III on thursday.

I think this is correct, if Jasper ends up in second place. That is still very much up in the air. I look for Jasper to beat Silsbee in the second round and then win a playoff game for the district championship.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124