*Bridge City Advances With A 9-2 Win*

matt hicks is the man...the fesh did an awesome job today..he plays like a senior.

bc wanted it more and it was obvious, tigerpride08 said they wanted it more...but when they were hitting you could hear a pin drop....when bc was hitting everyone in the dugout was rooting for the guy hitting.

great game...i applaud BC...we couldn't get the  bats going today and BC had timely hitting...good luck with them against Needville...which by the we swept in district 2-0....so if we can handle them, so can ya'll...i wish we would have scored more, but it just wasn't meant for us today... i have next year though... :)..i would love to be apart of another BC/Wharton series again...we'll just have to see

thanks...we tried our best...23-7 isn't a bad record at all...won a district championship on the way to to a #8 rank in state...but ranks didn't matter to us...i just wish we could have kept it going...but congrats to BC...i'll keep posting every once in a while i suppose...next year we play Barbers Hill Week 0 so i'll be posting for that game...

great game...i applaud BC...we couldn't get the  bats going today and BC had timely hitting...good luck with them against Needville...which by the we swept in district 2-0....so if we can handle them, so can ya'll...i wish we would have scored more, but it just wasn't meant for us today... i have next year though... :)..i would love to be apart of another BC/Wharton series again...we'll just have to see

Once again......I am impressed tigerpride!!  I wish all athletes could carry the class and heart that you do!!  Congrats on a great season and will look forward to seeing Wharton in the playoffs next year!

Guest BC boy 17

Once again......I am impressed tigerpride!!  I wish all athletes could carry the class and heart that you do!!  Congrats on a great season and will look forward to seeing Wharton in the playoffs next year!

definally agree, Wharton has great class and heart.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83