High Island Cardinals

You boys should be nothing but PROUD of yourselves. There are not many teams that could have made it as far as you did with 9 boys on the team. You have no reason to hang your heads. Hold them high and remember YOU are the DISTRICT CHAMPIONS! You all had an awesome season and though it ended sooner than you would have liked, you have every reason to be proud of that season. GREAT JOB CARDINALS!!! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!

Guest coachhooker

i just want to thank everyone who came out to all of our games and the playoff games the support was amazing this year from the parents and community of High Island and also the support we recieved form the fans of Southeast Texas my hats off to yall.  Also, I would just like to thank everyone wo supported me this year it was a fun run we put together my wishes and belessings go out to these young men in the coming years

good luck in your future years of coaching hooker....you did good with us and led us all the way.....the team will miss you....and the "you know whats on the school board" gets to lose one of the greatest coaches ever to come out of high island

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83