CARDINAL CROSS COUNTRY CAMP AND OPEN 5-K; 2 mile

Here's a link to our application for the Seventh Annual Cardinal Cross Country Camp in Bridge City.  The camp is for kids entering grades 4-9, and is always a huge success, and loads of fun for the kids involved.  For $40.00 the kids get a T-shirt, water bottle, race number, and they get their names entered for various door prizes donated by local businesses.  Click on the link to read more about it, and if you have any questions send me a private message or post a reply.

We will also be hosting an open 5-K and 2 mile race for kids in HS (awards for place by grade level).  (also 1 mile fun run for kids entering fifth grade or below, and 1.5 mile fun run for kids entering grades 6-8)(all fun run participants will recieve an award)Plans are not finalized yet, but I will post a race app here when it is ready.  This race will be a great tune up for any CC runners in the area, as it is 3 weeks before the first meet of the season.  It will also give you a chance to run on the new course at Claiborne Park that will be used at this year's Cardinal Classic, and District 21-3A meets.  If you are interested We will also have age group divisions in ten year increments (maybe five year if we get enough entries). 

If are interested in the open race, please help spread the word.  It will give you HS runners a rare chance to see how you place against runners in your grade.

This is the hidden content, please

Here's a link to the first Annual Cardinal CC End of Summer Run.  Right now it is scheduled on a Thursday morning, but we may move it to Thursday night.  If any of you distance guys and girls are interested let me know, and tell me which time you'd prefer.

http://www.trianglefootball.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=8&d=1179422105

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder