**SPURS VS. SUNS OFFICAL GAME SERIES THREAD.SPURS ADVANCE**

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what ive read there should be 2 suspensions for sure...stoudamire and diaw for leaving the bench (leaving the bench is an automatic suspension). now horry is not a given because flagrant 2 isnt always ground for automatic suspension, but im sure he still will miss game 5.

All that talk of the Spurs being "the good guys" of the NBA, they are a dirty team and Duncan cries after every foul. Three times this series Nash has had something done to him. Plus I have a lunch bet with Van at the paper that the suns will win the series so Im not looking good with those two on the bench! Just trying to find an excuse here

All that talk of the Spurs being "the good guys" of the NBA, they are a dirty team and Duncan cries after every foul. Three times this series Nash has had something done to him. Plus I have a lunch bet with Van at the paper that the suns will win the series so Im not looking good with those two on the bench! Just trying to find an excuse here

duncan has always been a bit of a complainer...nothing new there...and as for dirty, i wouldnt go as far as to say the whole team is dirty. the horry shot is something i could see him doing, but the spurs are still the "marshmello" team in my opinion...just playing their toughest test a lil physical....u no u would do it too! haha

Bowen kicked stoudemire in the leg while going up for a lay up; Nashs' nose was bloodied (although that one was accidential but it still happened), Nash was kneeded in the jewels and now Horrys shot. Thats a few too many incidents.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder