BC/Wharton Predictions

Guest Bulldog

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tigerpride, let me say what a class act I think you are!  As said in a prior post, you represent your school and team very well.  How nice to hear a young person get on this board and just talk honestly about the game that we all love!  I am a Card fan, but want to wish you and your team the best of luck, and may the best team win!  And here's hoping for a good competitive next three games with both teams showing good sportsmanship and pride in the schools each will represent. 

Tigerpride, let me say what a class act I think you are!  As said in a prior post, you represent your school and team very well.  How nice to hear a young person get on this board and just talk honestly about the game that we all love!  I am a Card fan, but want to wish you and your team the best of luck, and may the best team win!  And here's hoping for a good competitive next three games with both teams showing good sportsmanship and pride in the schools each will represent. 

well thank you...and yes i understand most of the people on hear are rooting for BC, which isn't bad...but all that both teams can do is play the best we can and leave it on the field...im so excited about this match-up...2 more days!! :)...i just hope scouting and working hard in practice this week will pay off...

Tigerpride, hard work almost always pays off!  Good luck and safe travels to the game to all of your team and fans!  And from a Mom's perspective....................keep up the hard work and great attitude and it'll take you far!  And here's hoping for good umpires for the games ;D

i totally understand...i notice im the only one speaking for my team so im not gonna say anything foolish...all i can say is that i hope we play up to our potential and play a heck of a series for the fans...

This is about as far from foolish as ANYONE could get!

Here'e to both teams playing up to their potential, and leaving it all on the field, with class, courage, and dignity........

Best of luck to BOTH teams, safe travels, and may the BEST team win!

Guest Bulldog

that's true we haven't been..but from what i understand BC graduated 7 starters...hard to go back to state with that much expierence leaving...just saying...last year we got past Yoakum in a hard 3-game series and ended up getting swept by Liberty Hill in Area...so this isn't new to us, we know the feeling...

We still have more playoff experience than yall. Been there twice not just the second round. I still feel like it will be a good series. We you talk about there only being 3 returning starters it forgets to mention people like Meeks, Stringer, Willey, Warner who all played a part in last years deep run. Stringer threw a no-hitter and Meeks pitched very well. So we know the feeling too....

Tigerpride please tell us about your top 4 Pitchers?  Records?

I too appreciate the good correspondence that you have presented on this board...  :D:D

East TX...i can't really say we have a set rotation...our wins leader is a freshman...but we also have a couple of sophomores, juniors, and seniors who take the mound...i wish i could tell you our "top"...but each one comes in for different situations...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder