*Huffman 6 PN-G 5 Final Game 2..Huffman Advances*

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Indian Chief

My brother told me we were screwed on the play at the plate call. The umps knew it because they hauled Butt to their cars.

Falcons never just lay down.

Teams at this level don't, good luck to the Falcons. The only game I saw of y'all was on Wednesday but you have a classy well coached team with great fans. Good luck against the Stings, PN-G beat them earlier this year 6-0. I think it will be a great matchup.

Huffman and Texas City round #2

Please don't tell me we are going to have to hear about this "Bad Call" the rest of the week!

PNG played well Huffman was Better end of story!

Sounds like PNG returns the house next year, Good luck to the Indians.

Four state what? I run a three hundred million dollar company  but I still suck crap sometimes. I hate to bust your chops but he got out coached in this one by Coach D.

Congrats on that, I was just giving some insight since I am a friend of his and played for him. But let's just say PN-G would've rallied against Listi, Harrington would've been rested who would you throw tomorrow? Then Jay would have looked like the better coach, I'm just saying his record speaks for itself but I haven't met a perfect coach yet.

Guest tigersvoice

I have no dog in this fight - but even from this distance I can tell that etbu is full of himself.  How else does anyone work into a reply the size of the "Company He Runs?"

Guest K-911

I was at the game and it never should have come down to the call at the plate. PNG had a 5-1 lead in the 7th. Errors allowed Huffman back in the game. Good teams close the door when they have a lead. That call at the plate was a good call the catcher never put the tag on the runner. Congrats to Huffman they never quit.

WOW what a game. Coach Deberry took a HUGE chance by putting Listi in with one out in the 8th. He went for the throat and it paid off bc he knew that there was a prom tonight. Paid off and we  won  but question for PNG fans. Why did the Coach from  PNG not put in the Herrington kid with two outs in the bottom of the seventh? WOW Great win for the Falcons and lets get ready for Texas City.

PS Please you Falcon fans behave and do not run your gap on here bc you will be banned without question. BE NICE

coach stone thought their closer could have closed it out  so far before this game he had no earned runs in about 17 innings as a closer and only a sophomore  and he probably thought he was going to close it out  he wasnt throwing as hard as he usually does  he is usually throwing high 80's but he was maybe reaching 83 a couple of times  i dont know he wasnt on  but Falcons  heck of a game  good luck  we are coming for yall next year  be ready  8)

Congrats to the Falcons - but need to set the record straight on the game winning run at home plate.  It was a horrible call - Carnahan tagged the runner before he got to the plate - blue was behind and couldn't see the tag.  Umpires make mistakes, but should at least put themselves in place to see the play.  And in all the years I have watched ball games I have never in my life seen umpires run so fast to their cars after the bad call was made.

Hope all of the area teams do well in the next round.  PNG will be back again next year!

Grow up son and don't lie.  My son is the catcher from PNG and he most definitely made the tag, he doesn't lie.  Again, it doesn't matter - it is what it is.  However, our PNG people do not talk trash, we just support our team.  And by the way, we handed the games to you on errors.  So play smart, hope you have the same umps that called the game your way and go far into the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder