PNG vs Huffman Game Two Today @ Santa Fe two p.m.

Guest etbu

Guest etbu

Never liked the phonics way of teaching.  Most people who learned strictly with phonics can't spell. 

Is there some deep truth in that  or is it just a good old shot to the head? I gave you a smite so phonic that.

Guest etbu

It's true!!!  You must have wore the Tshirt HOOKED ON BONG HITS  IT WORKED FOR ME!

;D ;D No actually I am sporting a "Huffman Trig" shirt.

Guest etbu

Great.  Solve this  1 = sin(3x) - cos(6x) ?  :-*

Sin? I forgive you Beat for you being somewhat ulgly to us West of the Trinity. Have you tried Zen Beat? Just relax and give up the left handed cigs brutha you will be ok. OOPS I just smited you again Beat.  8)

Guest etbu

Nice little red car Beat on the left you got cooking. There are some nice things about you Beat so come on smile for all of us Gentiles........ Beat tell you what next time you come to Houston give me a ring and dinner is on me. Even better yet we  will give you a Falcon Calculus T-Shirt to sport and who knows  Beat maybe one day you can grow up to be a Dist-21 spelling bee champ.

Nice little red car Beat on the left you got cooking. There are some nice things about you Beat so come on smile for all of us Gentiles........ Beat tell you what next time you come to Houston give me a ring and dinner is on me. Even better yet we  will give you a Falcon Calculus T-Shirt to sport and who knows  Beat maybe one day you can grow up to be a Dist-21 spelling bee champ.

Wel I hope it iz a nise restrant with little umbrelas in the glases. 

Guest etbu

Gosh beat you have a point on the grammar and syntx. :'( :'( :'( :'( Yea come on down Beat and treat is on me. I come over your way to visit my people WOS every now and then. Have look you up Beat and please bring East-TX and LB with you.  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124