Game of the Week

Guest Jody

Two quality teams in BH and HUffman at it again Thursday night. District title on the line for Huffman and a chance for BH to even the odds after a poor outing against Huffman last game. Both teams come off of two dominating performances and will battle it out in BH Thursday at 7:00 in BH.

Falcons loose flight on The Hill.

BH 5 Huffman 3

Bagley is back and will be starting tomorrow night! Listi is waiting in the wings if necessary. The Falcons can smell their first out right district title. The Falcons are playing this one for old man Bagley, who will be getting pitch by pitch action via the phone. They will be ready!

I remember about ten years ago the year that Lcm won state they played Huffman. Man what a team that was. I forget what year that was but a while back.

Great games on tap. If they were on MLB video I could see them all, but will try to venture down the street to check out LCM and Nederland.

LC-M at Nederland

Really impressed with LCM. Anytime you can get to a Div 1 Rice signee you can play. Womack and Dugas are solid pitchers for LCM, but it's being played at Nederland. Coach Robbins would take a 1 run victory than to come back from 7 in the 6th like last year to secure the District

Championship.

Vidor at PN-G

I keep waiting for PNG to step up. Every week I think it's coming then, 8-0 shutout. Vidor is hungry, but Powell is ready.

Huffman at Barbers Hill

Might be the best game around. From reports the Bagley kid will hit the mound. Don't know anything about him but you can bet BH does.

The BIG Matchup tonight is in Nederland as the Bears of LCM come calling:

If Nederland can pull it out they still have PNG on the schedule @PNG, if the Bears continue to roll the schedule is not as strong........but we all know the old saying " On any given night"

I give the edge to the Bears, while it will be tough to win in Nederalnd the Bears have a better defense and seems to be really swinging it well.

I know Admin. is ready for this battle, I will see you tonight>>>>>>>>>

Good Luck to both teams...........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476