PNG vs. Huffman Predictions?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well boys tomorrow is the first game. Won't be able to make it but will have the laptop with me so I expect updates whenever possible. Still saying Huffman in three. Hopefully the boys will still put there best foot forward despite friday being their prom night (from what I have heard).

Switching gears a little bit.  Let's see how many real PNG fans there are out there?  Remember 1975 PNG vs South Houston in the football play-offs!  After SoHo beat PNG at home early in the year, PNG put a beat down on the Trojans that was epic, when it counted.  I must say, I loved every minute of that game.  Remember a PNG guy named McDougal, there is a Huffman connection there.  He was our AD and Head Football coach a few years ago in Huffman.  So you PNG folks take it easy on us over here on the west side of the big river.  If PNG travels for baseball like they do in football, look for a lot of noise from the purple and white.  Huffman is going to miss Arnold on the mound for sure.  However, this group is finally starting to come together as a team and I look for this to be a good series to follow.  The last half of district brought these kids together.  I think it goes 3, and prom won't be a factor.

Haven't seen Huffman this year, PNG a few times. From all reports, Listi is a quality pitcher, is he better than Flores or Harrington ? Spikes, who's a soph can close a game like senior. PNG is suspect with the bat, to win, Flores and Harrington must keep it close.

I'm giving the edge to PNG. 

Guest etbu

PngProud fine by me if you are busy that is cool just wanted to catch up with you and say hello. Some of my buds from WOS are coming over and may get a bite after the game so if you wish to join us come on. If not I will catch you some other time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder