PNG vs. Huffman Predictions?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We get  a  double dip of each other with sotball teams going at it today. Who all have you guys played this year? Who did you play in your nondistrict schedule and what were the results?  I think that  Nederland, Katy, Sping  and Oak Ridge beat us. We took out Willis and West Columbia  and some others but do not have the reuslts in front of me. We have a very good Coach in Deberry who really took us to where we are now. If we get in a one game series could get interesting quick. Hey will fun not good as football season but beats staying around the house and pulling weeds.  8)

Here are PN-G's results

( 18-10-1, 11-3 )

Non-District

Baytown Sterling (L 4-12)

Texas City (W 6-0)

Clear Brook (L 1-13)

Baytown Sterling (W 7-6)

Brazoswood (W 12-9)

Lake Charles Barbe (L 4-12)

Victoria Memorial (L 3-4)

Lufkin (W 11-5)

West Brook (L 5-6)

Barbers Hill (W 2-1)

Tyler Lee (T 5-5)

Spring Branch Memorial (L 1-6)

Lufkin (W 7-0)

Lufkin Hudson (W 12-1)

Houston Westside (L 0-3)

District

Ozen (W 10-0)

LC-M (W 4-2)

Nederland (W 7-3)

Lumberton (W 10-1)

Vidor (W 7-4)

Central (W 2-0)

Dayton (W 11-9)

Ozen (W 10-6)

LC-M (L 4-5)

Nederland (L 0-1)

Lumberton (W 4-0)

Vidor (L 5-6)

Central (W 13-3)

Dayton (W 3-0)

huffman has prom on may 4 so hopefully they can make quick work of the purple indians lol and beat them in the first to games and not have to play any a games on their prom night best of luck to the huffman mighty fighting falcons !!!!!!

Will be a interesting series and I am glad we are playing two in Humble. Good move by Coach Deberry again. If Huffman is to have a chance we will have to hit the ball and solid pitching. If it comes down to Coaching Huffman wins hands down bc Coach D is the best in my book.  ;D

Will be a interesting series and I am glad we are playing two in Humble. Good move by Coach Deberry again. If Huffman is to have a chance we will have to hit the ball and solid pitching. If it comes down to Coaching Huffman wins hands down bc Coach D is the best in my book.  ;D

Maybe he is but I would say Coach Stone at PN-G has a pretty good resume. 2 trips to state with Nederland and 2 with PN-G. ;D

When your done with those knee pads, give them back to the West Orange fans....... ;D ;D

Maybe he is but I would say Coach Stone at PN-G has a pretty good resume. 2 trips to state with Nederland and 2 with PN-G. ;D

Check brutha I have never been to a PNG event until we faced your softball team this weekend. I have never met your Coach Stone or heard of him but my point is that Coach DeBerry is a very solid man and Coach. Believe me there is enough glory in the world for two great Coaches. Not a shot or a maul just a statement so calm down. We are a clear cut underdog with Arnold lost to the series bc of an injury but we will do our best and take a hack at your team. We win fine and if we loose fine I do not loose sleep over a loss related to high skewl sporting events. Either way stand behind my team and our district and just so happy that we drew PNG who has a wonderful tradition in all sports and are “Great Americans†in the words George W.

If Listi is on PNG shouldnt have a chance Listi is one of the best pitchers in the state. Yall are over looking him a little too much he did shut down BH to a 1-0 victory kid had 12 k's and had 9 in a row at one point so PNG better look out.

I am sure they are looking out! ::)

Hey we are loose this week bc we have a game Wed, Friday, and prom Friday night, and hopefully Saturday. We just hope our boys will make some good choices come prom night unlike two years back when that was not the case and we lost to OF two straight. So Falcon Fan can you go to beach on Friday and patrol the boys and make sure wicked outside influence stay away from them? Thanks FF knew I could count on you.

If Listi is on PNG shouldnt have a chance Listi is one of the best pitchers in the state. Yall are over looking him a little too much he did shut down BH to a 1-0 victory kid had 12 k's and had 9 in a row at one point so PNG better look out.

In the state? With a low 80's fastball?.......not taking a shot or dogging him but I heard that was the only actually good game he's thrown all year.

In the state? With a low 80's fastball?.......not taking a shot or dogging him but I heard that was the only actually good game he's thrown all year.

Your right there LBK and that is ok bc I am an adult and FF is a kid so it is what it is. Listi is a good pitcher but I am sure no match for PNG. We are just glad to be here and were not given much of a chance. We make no excuses like other skewls but just going to enjoy watching a great program like you guys have. We are nine hundred twenty six strong against a skewl of what sixteen hundred? Should not even be a game but what the heck LBK you can't eat us. When you hands head over the Humble would love to meet and greet if that is ok. Tried to conduct a little meet and greet with some of your softball team yesterday was BIG DOGGED. Ok I understand us country folks over little over the top for you fine GT people. Ha Ha Just kidding there so don't get crazy with old ETBU fact is we are ok on the shores of Lake Houston. Yawls come back now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder