Choke Canyon

bh89-2 - did you tell Jody about this  ;) !

Oh, trust me, I was there taking an A$% wipping like everyone else.  We had about 20 lbs, but that will get you a weight ticket and nothing else on that lake.  The bigger fish we were on spawned and moved off beads just days before we fished this tourney.  We had a boat load of 2-3 pounders, but nothing larger than 5lbs.   The area the two biggest stingers came out of was very windy during pre-fish and we did not fish there but for just a few minutes.  That's ok, week after next we are back at it again.

May not get to pre-fish due to wife's issues with her pregnancy....may be in Herman for mother's day.

If you look at the info on that tournament, you will see that guy weighed 5 fish and none of them were weighd for big bass.  5 big butt fish !!!!!!!  I had a stringer like that about 1.5 months ago on the same lake.  It's an awesome lake...no doubt.

"weighed 5 fish and none of them were weighd for big bass."  - yeah, that  is incredible - they had 5 fish that must have all been right at 9lbs each - must be nice to cull a 7 pounder - that lake is awesome !

"weighed 5 fish and none of them were weighd for big bass."  - yeah, that  is incredible - they had 5 fish that must have all been right at 9lbs each - must be nice to cull a 7 pounder - that lake is awesome !

Wow!!!! Went back and read my post and that must have been a quick message - puncuation sucked..... ;D ;D ;D

Kind of like fishing here of late.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami