LCM Bears

As the season is High School baseball has move along and may I say very intensely at that, I just want to give a shout out to the LCM Bears.

In many post on this forum through out the season LCM was not givin much of a chance because they are a young team, with only 1 returning starter Jake Rowell, and transfer varsity started Kris Hearn formally of PNG. But the Bears have seemed to have proven the ones whom did not have any faith in them and their God given abilities along with great coaching from the coaching staff wrong.

I just want to say to the Bears that no matter what happens tomorrow night against Vidor that you have deffinently earned your way into the play offs this season and to be reconized as 9th in the top 10 rankings for district 22-4A.

[move]CONGRADULATIONS BEARS AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOMORROW NIGHT[/move]

I second that on the Bears, they have over achieved. Also, the Broncos and Pirates have really impressed me during the season.

PNG is just about where I expected them, in the playoffs.

For Nederland, a somewhat disappointing district year, but it's not over. I feel good about Friday, we needed a little help during football season and it turn it out very well, let's see what happens tommorrow. 

I finally made the trip to see the Bears play against Nederland last week and was very impressed on the way the Bears swing the bat. I was however disappointed in the Nederland Bulldogs, and Admin can chime in hear, I just thought I would see a more talented team and I did not. Now I know the District itself is very young with the exception of Ozen and Dayton.

With the youth of this district it should be very interesting to see how strong they can become in the coming years. And I do not want to take away from the LCM Bears because what they have accomplished is great.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124