Kountze 8'th grade football

I looked on here for this but found it elsewhere. I will be anxious to see these kids next year.

Date Opponent Place Time Score

September 14 Evadale Away 5:00 W 51-0

September 21 West Hardin Away 6:00 W 43-0

September 28 Warren* Away 6:00 W 42-0

Oct 5 Anahuac* Home 6:00 W 44-0

October 12 Buna* Away 6:00 Rain Out

October 19 Mauriceville Home 6:00 Rain Out

October 26 Hardin* Home 6:00 Rain Out

November 2 East Chambers* Away 6:00 W 38-28

Nov 9 Deweyville* Home 6:00 W 55-0

I wish Kountze and Hardin had played.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The season Anahuac Cubs:

Anahuac Vs Hardin Jefferson Anahuac wins 36 to 6

Anahuac Vs Splendora Anahuac wins 34 to 30

Anahuac Vs Buna Anahuac wins 48 to 20

Anahuac Vs Kountze Anahuac wins 44 to 6

Anahuac Vs Hardin yet to play

Anahuac Vs East-Chambers yet to play

Anahuac Vs Deweyville yet to play

Anahuac Vs Warren yet to play

Anahuac will win it all this year at the Middle School can't be stopped.

• 2 weeks later...

Anahuac 8th grade A team is the best this district has to offer, I would like to see them play Newton's 8th grade team same type of offense. Anahuac record now is 6-0 for the season they beat East-Chambers 32 to 12 Coach Borne pulled the dogs out in the start of second quater and played the B team squad and that's how East-Chambers scored on the B team.  The A team should win the district with just Deweyville and Warren yet to play.

Pantherfan#30

West Hardin plays a combined 7th and 8th grade team in the 8th grade schedule. They beat Kountze 32-27. I believe that was the final.

Yes the West Hardin team beat Kountze but they did not beat the Kountze 8th grade they beat the 7th grade and they played mostly 8th graders and still barley beat them. Kountze 8th grade played the Hardin 8th grade and won big and watching West Hardins 8th grade they would not have beat our 8th grade no way no how.  Sorry to burst your bubble but you beat the Kountze 7th  grade not the Kountze 8th grade.  This years group is pretty good too but different things have set them back here lately but they will be just fine Kountze football is turning the corner you mark my word.

Anahuac 8th grade A team is the best this district has to offer, I would like to see them play Newton's 8th grade team same type of offense. Anahuac record now is 6-0 for the season they beat East-Chambers 32 to 12 Coach Borne pulled the dogs out in the start of second quater and played the B team squad and that's how East-Chambers scored on the B team.  The A team should win the district with just Deweyville and Warren yet to play.

Pantherfan#30

Ill say this much they do have 3 or 4 very impressive running backs 2 of the boys were pretty fast.  The one running back was big and fast.  We played them earlier this year that is Kountze we did not have a very good game but to their credit they walked us up and down the field. #8  was all over the field that kid to me could have played on their varsity squad he has a bright future if he stays with it.  and as long as he plays well see him and be ready cause seems like we had no answer for him.  The highlight of the game though was to start the 3rd quarter Anauac started with a hand of to a handicap kid and let him run for a touchdown.  That was pretty sweet.  Good luck on the rest of the year and see you next year and the 3 after that.

Anahuac travled to Deweville last night and won the game with the score of 34-0, this gives them a record of 7-0 with Warren yet to play in Anahuac.  Anahuac should not have any problems with this last game they should win the district with this game under their belts.  #8 kid had 4 touchdowns in the game against Deweyville.

Pantherfan#30

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics