New Caney 33 Forest Brook 1

BHFAN

:o  33!!! I read this on the BH site and had to post!!!

Gringo, What did Forest Brook do to you guys? :'(

I don't know - didn't see the game.  I thought it was a misprint so I checked the box score in the Houston Chronicle.  NC had 23 runs in the 1st three innings.  They ended up with 28 hits after 5.  Final 33-1

I don't know - didn't see the game.  I thought it was a misprint so I checked the box score in the Houston Chronicle.  NC had 23 runs in the 1st three innings.  They ended up with 28 hits after 5.  Final 33-1

WOW!! looks like you guys are swinging the bats at the right time! Congrats on the district title and good luck in the Playoffs

Man I remember when nobody could touch Forest Brook and now they are completely down the drain dang

When they lost their Coach to PVU pretty did them in.

Rhino, what did you want them to do.  watch every pitch and throw the worst person on the team?  How do  you back off? 

That team could take a lesson from LCM and Coach Griff, win with Class.  There are several ways to call the dogs off, have every batter bunt, is just one way.

Promise you after knowing Coach D Randall for over thirty years he would NEVER run the score up on anyone. He and the NC team are a class act and this happen bc FB is not very good. Not their fault but FB  had a ton of kids quit and just happens.

PS NC hope you guys go really deep in the upcoming playoffs.

Rhino, what did you want them to do.  watch every pitch and throw the worst person on the team?  How do  you back off? 

No you do not throw a weak pitcher at them....You do not play down to the level of your opponent either. I know I was not there and do not know how they played a game. Maybe they did call off the dogs, but the score does not show that. You bat every one on the team, and if that does not work you work on things like hit and runs, bunt and runs, and work on plays that you might need in the future. Nothing against NC or FB. Good luck to both.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami