Waterloo Rod Company

Guest Jody

I recently bagan testing these rods and found them to be quite impressive. If your looking for a high-end rod (about $180 to $250) this is one you will want to try. I have fished Falcon, Tempest, All-Star, Castaway, etc..... and except Tempest I have not found one that is as sensitive. Tempest is not even close to the quality of Waterloo, but they are good blanks (my opinion). If your a saltwater angler, your going to be hard pressed to find a better rod than these.

NO I am not a salesman, just a fan of the product. If your interested I can probably get you a sample rod to test for a weekend.

www.waterloorods.com

All that money you make you can buy me one. :D

I wished, it hurts to pay 220 for a fishing rod, but when your fishing a tournament, it does make the difference, especially after a front comes through.

That's too rich for my blood. A castaway is about as pricey as I can swing. I DO like fishing with them though. I'm sure the Waterloo is awesome. I'll have to give one a try one day...after I hit 6 numbers in the Lotto! (oh yeah I forgot...I don't buy tickets :? )

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami