22 4A Playoff Update

LC-M and PNG look to go for sure. 3rd place is between Vidor and Nederland. After Saturday's games Vidor has a 2 game lead on Nederland for 3rd. Vidor has 3 games left Nederland 2 next week. Nederland has Dayton Tuesday and Lumberton Friday. Vidor has Dayton Monday, Ozen Tuesday and LCM Friday. Looks better for Vidor with the win over PNG. Vidor still needs to win 2 of their last 3 to be sure. If Dayton beats Nederland Tuesday they'll be out. Going to be a great finish.

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

Looks glim right now but we still have a chance for 3rd. We have Dayton and Lumberton. We can and should win both of them. If Vidor loses 2 of their last 3 we're tied. I don't see anyone beating LCM right now.

Looks glim right now but we still have a chance for 3rd. We have Dayton and Lumberton. We can and should win both of them. If Vidor loses 2 of their last 3 we're tied. I don't see anyone beating LCM right now.

We have already beaten LCM once this season. After todays game I would not put anything past these rolling Pirates!

Guest vinnyt

This week will be very interesting in 22 4A. PNG has been struggling losing 3 of their last 4. If they win out they are garunteed at least a tie for second. Vidor has won their last 3 and look to clinch their first baseball playoff berth in school history (from what I've heard)with a win at Dayton followed by a win at Ozen. And Vidor can lock up at least a tie for first with three straight wins. Either way Friday's game is as big as it gets for the Pirates. LCM, the hottest team in this district with a five game winning streak, as well as my pick for team of the year (considering they graduated 8 starters last year) is the only team that has clinched a playoff berth and the only thing standing in their way of a second straight District Championship is Vidor on Friday. I will be there to watch LCM try to continue to build their legacy and Vidor try to build their own . Southeast Texas should pack Vidor's new field Friday at 7 o'clock in district 22 4A's finale.

This week will be very interesting in 22 4A. PNG has been struggling losing 3 of their last 4. If they win out they are garunteed at least a tie for second. Vidor has won their last 3 and look to clinch their first baseball playoff berth in school history (from what I've heard)with a win at Dayton followed by a win at Ozen. And Vidor can lock up at least a tie for first with three straight wins. Either way Friday's game is as big as it gets for the Pirates. LCM, the hottest team in this district with a five game winning streak, as well as my pick for team of the year (considering they graduated 8 starters last year) is the only team that has clinched a playoff berth and the only thing standing in their way of a second straight District Championship is Vidor on Friday. I will be there to watch LCM try to continue to build their legacy and Vidor try to build their own . Southeast Texas should pack Vidor's new field Friday at 7 o'clock in district 22 4A's finale.

The way I figure it if Vidor wins out there could be a 3 way tie for first is this correct?

yea  only if LCM loses a game and PNG wins out  and vidor wins out  i would love to see that happen  i hope Vidor strikes big against LCM  to make the district championship race even more exciting

Yep my point is if Vidor wins out LCM will have lost their last game since it is with Vidor. This will give everyone three losses unless PNG stumbles again!

::) Famous last words!!!!

You are correct.  This person doesn't represent anyone in LCM.  All players are well aware of what happened last time they played Vidor and know it will be a very hostile environment come Friday.  That being said I don't believe LCM is looking any further than Tuesday and a much improved and very dangerous Lumberton squad.

You are correct.  This person doesn't represent anyone in LCM.  All players are well aware of what happened last time they played Vidor and know it will be a very hostile environment come Friday.  That being said I don't believe LCM is looking any further than Tuesday and a much improved and very dangerous Lumberton squad.

Smart move! I really am looking forward to meeting you guys in Pirate Stadium. It should be fun. I just hope it is not as exciting as the PNG game! I am not sure my heart can stand it! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami