• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Orangeboy

I see it like this!!

Silsbee 11-3

BC 11-3

JASPER 11-3

3-Way Tie!! Tri-Champs!!

It would be neat to see a mini playoff next Saturday to decide this one.  I hope they don't decide it on coin flips.

Well the results from tonights games keep a lot of the predictions alive!!

Jasper  10-2

BC      10-2

Silsbee  9-3

HJ.........9-3 or 8-4.......depends on the outcome!!

Congrats to all the winners and to the losers, don't give up hope as its still a lot of baseball left!!

Stay tuned for the results of the HJ-Orangefield game and the final week of the regular season!!  It ought to be a humdinger!!

Guest BC boy 17

thanks shs85. That would make thing really interesting if they did play in one of the last two games. HJ is going to have to win out because Silsbee should win the rest of their games. Good luck to both teams

BC has a pretty tough schedule left in playing HJ Tuesday and Jasper Friday.

Ahh, but what does not kill you will only make you stronger!!

No doubt, BC has the tougher schedule on paper for the next week.  Jasper has BC and Kirbyville.  The Cards should know that HJ's back is against the wall.....if HJ loses, their playoff hopes take a big dip in the percentage catagory.  That and the fact they have been playing well as of lately make them a dangerous team.

BC can NOT afford to look past them at Jasper.  Just have to take them ONE game at a time.  Play each game like its thier last and they will do well.  I heard that both Stringer and Meeks pitched the WO-S game, so that will leave a lot of pitching options open...maybe be using them both in the next two games??

Guest BC boy 17

Ahh, but what does not kill you will only make you stronger!!

No doubt, BC has the tougher schedule on paper for the next week.  Jasper has BC and Kirbyville.  The Cards should know that HJ's back is against the wall.....if HJ loses, their playoff hopes take a big dip in the percentage catagory.  That and the fact they have been playing well as of lately make them a dangerous team.

BC can NOT afford to look past them at Jasper.  Just have to take them ONE game at a time.  Play each game like its thier last and they will do well.  I heard that both Stringer and Meeks pitched the WO-S game, so that will leave a lot of pitching options open...maybe be using them both in the next two games??

yes both of them did pitch in the last game.....stringer went 5 innings and meeks went 2. they will be plenty rested for next week. can't wait for those games, the dugout tempoe ought to be pretty intense, but fun

yes both of them did pitch in the last game.....stringer went 5 innings and meeks went 2. they will be plenty rested for next week. can't wait for those games, the dugout tempoe ought to be pretty intense, but fun

Stringer threw 4 innings and Meeks threw 3 innings.

I think these two guys are ready for these next two games no matter who throws. Good Luck Cards!!!

Guest Orangeboy

Hj will beat BC even tho its at there place i dont see that having any effect on the game.. And i think Hj plays better on the road

Rub-a-Dub you've been taking a bath with too many men haven't you.

Guest BC boy 17

Stringer threw 4 innings and Meeks threw 3 innings.

I think these two guys are ready for these next two games no matter who throws. Good Luck Cards!!!

HJ and Jasper are really going to see some great pitching in Meeks, Stringer, and Hicks.

HJ has more riding on the Tuesday night game than BC does...HJ walks away with a win..finish with three losses along with silsbee..Friday Night BC will feel the pressure and step up to beat Jasper..Both teams finishing with three losses...there is a 4 way tie brewing up..

Here are my picks:

DISTRICT 21-3A PREDICTION

CHAMPION

Jasper Bulldogs (12-2)  Will beat Silsbee, Kirbyville, and BC

TIED FOR SECOND AND THIRD PLACE

Silsbee Tigers (11-3)  Will beat OF and HF but lose to Jasper

Hardin-Jefferson Hawks (11-3)  Will beat OF, BC and WOS

PUTTING UP THE EQUIPMENT

Bridge City Cardinals (10-4)  Will beat WOS but lose to HJ and Jasper

So far so good!  Jackhammer the Prophet is right on!

Actually BC has more ridin on the HJ game.  If BC wins, they are in. If they loose, They have to win fri.  So, beat HJ and all is well.

lets think about this bevo.... if HJ loses they are out!!!! If BC loses their fate is in their own hands..they have a chance to save themselves friday..if HJ loses they are hoping for someone to upset silsbee on Friday...not likely..I think HJ has a little bit more ridin on this game..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami