1. bulldawg64

bulldawg64

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124

• You notice how they conveniently leave out Nixon's Southern Strategy switching the party platforms. 
    • Delusional and protagonist are words that come to mind.  You see I really do not mind dissenting opinions.  The problem I have with most of the posts you make is you just want to say something (opinion, law, etc.) is wrong and not offer up any solutions.  The problem with America is: #1 and by far the most problematic - we have moved away from God, and #2 we are not the “UNITED” States of America anymore. Division abounds and there are forces at play that want to stir that division and increase it.  People don’t talk TO each other anymore they TALK at one another.  I’ll gladly talk to someone that will listen, but have no desire to be in the presence of someone who is narcissistic and only wants their opinion to be heard. I fly no Trump flag, I wear no MAGA hat, and truly wish we had another R to vote for.  But you trot out Biden or Hillary and I’ll campaign for Trump with my own money.
    • A black pastor over the weekend told Donald Trump that Yobama and JoeBama never came to the hood in Detroit.  You see, it wasn't about how many blacks were at that church.  Rome wasn't built in a day.  It was about showing up!  He 's making a difference.  Up to 21% black support nation wide.  Landslide proportions!!   @UT alum
    • It's 2024 u can come out the closet and admit if your a racist! No skin off my back Really not sure why you run on here and quote me in anything that has to do with blacks My final conclusion is your a sick individual 
  • Topics