best returning players in 24-2a

Guest SPORTSNUT1111

The kid from Deweyville that had tape on his arm. What grade is he in? He was pretty good player. I saw him up in Spurger. No doubt he was a ruff player. He is about 6'3" 200+ he actually played point guard when i watched then play.

Buna

Kevin Darling # 33

Brandon Hillin # 11

Justin Carrell # 10

Brian Holmes # 32

Luke Clark #00

Anthony Smith # 3

Buna got some JV guys that are good athletes will help these guys out next season

The kid from Deweyville that had tape on his arm. What grade is he in? He was pretty good player. I saw him up in Spurger. No doubt he was a ruff player. He is about 6'3" 200+ he actually played point guard when i watched then play.

Is he #21? because i think you are talking about derek bass he is a senior this year.

Buna

Kevin Darling # 33

Brandon Hillin # 11

Justin Carrell # 10

Brian Holmes # 32

Luke Clark #00

Buna got some JV guys that are good athletes will help these guys out next season

No disrespect but Buna's JV coulda beat there varsity.For a school their size their basketball program has suffered since Brewster left.Their JV looked to be well coached and play very good fundamental basketball,their varsity was a completely different thing.

Guest SPORTSNUT1111

Guys name was Hyman. He is a Sr.

• 2 weeks later...

Marsh is definitely one of the best returning players

He has a sweet mid range jumper

No doubt. He will definately be a major factor next year. With a little help from the guard play, Nolan(returning starter) and Day(played JV this year), they will definately have a shot at playoffs. Hardin is definately not out of the running for next years playoff's.

No doubt. He will definately be a major factor next year. With a little help from the guard play, Nolan(returning starter) and Day(played JV this year), they will definately have a shot at playoffs. Hardin is definately not out of the running for next years playoff's.

I will agree with Marsh being solid.There best guard graduated ,think his name was Emieillo or something like that,No disrespect to the Hornets but if there depending on there JV players there in trouble.Several teams in this district will be improved but I'm not sure Hardin will be one of them.

No disrespect but Buna's JV coulda beat there varsity.For a school their size their basketball program has suffered since Brewster left.Their JV looked to be well coached and play very good fundamental basketball,their varsity was a completely different thing.

yeah same thing heer... Thomas and Bray are the best 2 coming back next year in this district... Bray will be a top player in this district for the next 3 years...

Thomas was probably the best player in the district this year.The guys from Kountze were very good but they had each other to pick them up when one had an off night.I never saw Tramain have an off night.Bray has a lot of potential but will have to mature as a player.There are several returning players in this district who had better stats.The sky is the limit for him if he works and develops but he's not there yet.Just a few here to keep an eye on.

EC-Thomas(just needs to stay healthy)McDonald-(will be better than his brother)Solid'

Kountze-Bray(must mature and lead)Had another guard that's gonna be real.Can't remember his name.

Warren-Sims(needs to hit the weights,Had 140-3ptrs over the last 2 years and shot over 81% from the free throw line)Andrews-(also needs to hit the weights,Last year was actually his first year of varsity ball.Could have made a strong candidate for"Newcomer"looking at his stats.Nash(developing PG made huge strides last year)

Deweyville-Bland(heart of this club,beautiful fall away jumper.If he develops a move to the basket he will be TOUGH.Gotta hit the books.Jackson(haven't seen him since he was a freshman but had ton of potential).

Hardin-Marsh(Haven't seen him on any AAU clubs or summer teams,he would really help someone.Kid can play.

Anahuac-Rivon(loads of potential,very quick to the hoop.If he develops his shot will be extremely hard to guard)

I'm sure I've left some out but these are few that will a very good chance to lead their respective teams to a playoff spot next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124