*BC 7 HJ 1 Final/Tuesday*

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this is just a game....sounds like yall need to relax and get back to just haveing fun. And to clear the record....NO ONE was drinking in the outfield tuesday night and who ever started this stupid rumor needs to go and pick corn.

What a name....where did you come up with that one?! lol. I haven't read this whole message board, but it sure does sound like an interesting one just from this last post!! This is almost better than soaps.  :D

It?s uncalled for in high school sports in my opinion.  As a player that played on both levels I have just found it funny when little kids talk trash from behind a fence.   But I know it is going to happen at the college level and by grown adults not just kids.  Plus I 'm sure some of the things they said had nothing to do with the game (mainly because HJ was never even close), but were straight derogatory remarks towards Dishon.  Which is also going to happen in college, but it just gets under my skin when somebody gets on here and brags about it.

Your trying to say that you think grown men should act like that.. thats crazy kids are goin to be kids let them..

To BC:

I am a coach at HJ and if this type of crud is going on, it will be stopped.  Being in the dugout and worrying about the game is my concern.  I appologize on behalf of most of HJ who are not idiots.

Thank You , Hawks.  This thread needs to settle down some.  Alleged unsportsmanship in a past game is behind us, and we need to let it go.