Sr Babe Ruth to hold Registration

Mid-County Sr Babe Ruth league will hold registration for players ages 16-18 on Saturdays of April 7th and April 14th. between 10:00 - 2:00 pm at the Nederland High School Baseball Field.

All returning players must register; Birth Certificates must be furnished if you have not played Babe Ruth baseball before.

Spaces are limited to the first 128 players. Registration fee is $75.00.

For info Call

Jimmy Collins 409 350 1745

Clint Landry 409 893 3598

Hollis Whorton 409 781 8577

This is the hidden content, please

Can you please tell me if there are any organizations that allow BC boys to play (15 yr old) due to the fact that there are no Colt teams in BC anymore?  Didn't really want to have to do the traveling select thing again, but seems like there aren't many choices for these boys this age unless you know of some.

Can you please tell me if there are any organizations that allow BC boys to play (15 yr old) due to the fact that there are no Colt teams in BC anymore?  Didn't really want to have to do the traveling select thing again, but seems like there aren't many choices for these boys this age unless you know of some.

BC had a colt league team last summer (and a good one).  It's organized through HJ and they play the HS summer league teams. 

TXBaseball, do you know a contact for that league?  Story going around BC is that they aren't going to have a team this year.  That would be great if they are, and do you know anything about when they have registration?  Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Sometimes we overlook the players that don't make a big splash in college or pro ball that played high school  or summer league/select ball.

As I was reading this story on kfdm website, I remember this hero as a chubby 13 yr old who loved the game of baseball. Even though he never made an all-star team in the 3yrs I had him, we were lucky to have him in our league.

Jared Dupree, thanks.

Mid-County Sr Babe Ruth league will hold registration for players ages 16-18 on Saturdays of April 7th and April 14th. between 10:00 - 2:00 pm at the Nederland High School Baseball Field.

All returning players must register; Birth Certificates must be furnished if you have not played Babe Ruth baseball before.

For info Call

Jimmy Collins 409 350 1745

Clint Landry 409 893 3598

Hollis Whorton 409 781 8577

bump

Mid-County Sr Babe Ruth league will hold registration for players ages 16-18 , today between 10:00 - 2:00 pm at the Nederland High School Baseball Field.

For info Call

Jimmy Collins    409 350 1745

Clint Landry    409 893 3598

Hollis Whorton   409 781 8577

All returning players need to swing by Nederland High School today and register.

Tryouts for new players will be Sunday May 6th and Wednesday May 9th,  6:00-8:00 pm. If you are in the playoffs, you are not required to particpate on the field but should be in person.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder