West Sabine at Colmesneil

Ok Cfan1....your on!!!!!!!! ;D

I really think that it will be a great game to watch. Depends on who gets the brakes. The Tigers close game with BS was good for them, I think that they will step it up tonight.

I am trying to make some changes to my schedule so that i can make it. Doesn't look too good right now. Maybe i will see you there. If i come i will probably have a softball shirt on and sit behind home plate.

If you made it to the game, you saw that visitors don't get anywhere near the fence behind home plate.... :D 

I really think that the Tigers vs. the DAWGS will be much closer than 4 runs.  I'm going with the DAWGS by 1.

Looks like I had the correct pick this time    ;)....Hope that the next game is just as good.  We have Big Sandy Friday.  Things have started coming together just at the right time for us.....

CF 1  nice prediction.. Care to go to the boat with me!!!

What a finish..Congrats..Also nice relay to get the run out home. Ball anywhere else and he was safe. A real Mo turner..

Also i walked up after the girls game in the 5th i think and Gator let me have a corner behind the plate. But only one foot behind. ;D

Good luck with the rest of district.. COuld be interesting... We have to go to BS and you have to come to WS.

colmesneil is gona lose to west sabin and big sandy     do doubt they cant keep there heads in the game long enough      every game they get down a point the whole team gets down and they all just give up so i think they will lose to both teams.

Obviously, you missed the score from Tuesday:

Colmesneil 5

West Sabine 4

We play Big Sandy tomorrow.  I'll get back to you on that one tomorrow night......

CF 1  nice prediction.. Care to go to the boat with me!!!

What a finish..Congrats..Also nice relay to get the run out home. Ball anywhere else and he was safe. A real Mo turner..

Also i walked up after the girls game in the 5th i think and Gator let me have a corner behind the plate. But only one foot behind. ;D

Good luck with the rest of district.. COuld be interesting... We have to go to BS and you have to come to WS.

Naahh.  I'm not a gambler....That was a great relay play.  One of the closest that I've seen in a few years.  You must know Gator if he let you sit behind the plate..... :D

Yeah, I have known Gator for about 15 years.. And we have visited at many a playoff game over the years. In fact we sat together at Austin a few years ago when we made our trip. I off to watch my daughter play college ball for the weekend. See you Monday. And BEAT BS!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder