Something Besides A Prediction or Final Score

It is a beautiful day for the greatest game ever invented :!:

8) Hamshire Weather

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at: 9:53 am CDT F° | C°

Currently:

72°

Partly Cloudy High: 79°

Low: 64°

Just something to break the monotony

that is all....carry on

Guest BobcatBeliever

For those of you in Orange County who know Wayne & Elaine Reeh...the people that own PNX computers and members of St. Helen Church...Elaine is also a Pre-K Teacher at Mauriceville Elementary. Wayne and Elaine lost their surviving 18 year old son, James, last night. These people lost their oldest son in the spring 2 years ago to an auto accident. Please remember Wayne and Elaine in your prayers.

Guest Orangeboy

Yeah, I grew up right down the road from both of these boys. They used to come over and play football and baseball with me and my brother when we were younger. This is a very sweet family, who is dealing with these unfortunate events. Please keep them in your prayers. May God bless them and help ease the pain of these loses.

They are AWESOME people and this just breaks my heart....Michael and James were close and it was tough when Michael passed 2 years ago..and with what happened last night just.....words cannot describe it. Prayers and love go out to Wayne and Elaine Reeh.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami