BH @ Huffman Predictions

Finally the game is here! Hope to see an Eagle victory! It should be a good one! Hope to see an update toinight. I got a real game to go to or I would attend. 4 year old tee ball starts tonight, My son has to go show these toddlers how to play ball :lol:

Barbers Hill too much for Huffman

We will see :lol: If our junior pitcher listi can keep theball down? We be good. I think this will be a high scoring game. I will there and I am the good locking on the BH side. Jody from what I hear will be there so BRING IT ON.

How about the Bh golf team today shooting a 297 at eagle point? Daniels shot a 72. Huffman shot a 325 and they will play the final tomorrow in huffman. Mark Pell from Huffman shot a 75. :lol:

We will see :lol: If our junior pitcher listi can keep theball down? We be good. I think this will be a high scoring game. I will there and I am the good locking on the BH side. Jody from what I hear will be there so BRING IT ON.

How about the Bh golf team today shooting a 297 at eagle point? Daniels shot a 72. Huffman shot a 325 and they will play the final tomorrow in huffman. Mark Pell from Huffman shot a 75. :lol:

Wished I could have made it. The kiddo had fast-pitch softwball tonight, so I could not make it.

Anyone have the score?

Huffman 4 BH 0 4th enning. Eagles not hitting very well.

Congrats t Huffman. BH 0 Huffman 6 (I think). Heard it was a sloppy game on the BH side.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder