24AA Predictions for next year.

AISD that was records from this year not predictions for next year.I hope Buna does well but I don't see it.Warren beat them this year by 15 in Buna and by 26 in Warren.EC and Kountze were harder on them than that.Buna is solid in baseball but there basketball club has a long way to go.

Caleb got 1st team all district when he was a FRESMEN with kountze and ec in our district.

I don't know, it just seems like deweyville has to get 1st team in something. If Caleb is as good as everybody says he is he will carry Sleweyville to the playoffs, yeah, I don't see that happening. He is not a consistently dominant player. Heck, he can't even be dominate because he won't have anybody to pass the ball, now D-Ville fan, don't try to make up some names and try to tell me that they are good because I saw Sleweyville when they came to our place, and they did not have any talent what so ever. NONE! They looked like boys lost in a forest.

Guest summittfan

Look out 24AA...........Arren has a great nucleus back, a very good coach and kids that work extremely hard.  Sounds like a dangerous combination!!!  You better strap it on when you play em!

deweyville, or sleweyville if thats what you want to call it, has some good players like Kevin Bland and another good player is Jimmy Folsem but you didn't see him play this year becuz he had shoulder surgery due to football and missed the whole season. So with him back Deweyville should be able to hold their own. Also deweyville(sleweyville) will have colby caswell coming back and he got 2nd team all district just like Vance. Who does East Chambers have that is any good coming back besides Tramain and Vance?

ya'll need to get a life and stop putting people down on here. o yeah i wouldn't be bragging about getting 2nd team all-district. I'm not trying to say nuttin bad about warren becuz they are a great team and will be awesome next year so goodluck to everyone in 24-2A

Guest ECBucFan

Who does East Chambers have that is any good coming back besides Tramain and Vance?

It amazes me how people don't seem to know about soph Donte Raymond. Athletic like crazy (Football running back). Can jump out the gym and run like the wind. Needs a little refinement, but dang he's a player! Best kept seceret around. EC will be deep.

ya'll need to get a life and stop putting people down on here. o yeah i wouldn't be bragging about getting 2nd team all-district. I'm not trying to say nuttin bad about warren becuz they are a great team and will be awesome next year so goodluck to everyone in 24-2A

In 24AA the second team is something to brag about.  These guys would be first team in most districts.  The level of basketball played in 24AA and region 3 in general is the best.  Warren not only has Nash, Sims and Andrews coming back they also have the two honorable mentions in McBee and Swinney comming back.  That's 5 all-district kids returning.  The race between EC, Warren and Kountze is going to be a barn burner and lot's of fun.

deweyville, or sleweyville if thats what you want to call it, has some good players like Kevin Bland and another good player is Jimmy Folsem but you didn't see him play this year becuz he had shoulder surgery due to football and missed the whole season. So with him back Deweyville should be able to hold their own. Also deweyville(sleweyville) will have colby caswell coming back and he got 2nd team all district just like Vance. Who does East Chambers have that is any good coming back besides Tramain and Vance?

Thats all they need, Tremain can play, and they also have Vance but they have a freshman that is good to.

i think are district will be verry good and iv seen how evryone has ben downing the jackson kid from d-ville but i think he is a verry good player but he will have 2 come 2 play caus we aint gona give him nothing and caleb nobody is braging about me paul and brent geting seckond team all-district but it was a great district

I didn't mean it like that i was dealing with some stuff and i was just aggitated and frustrated. Good luck next year Matt and all your teammates ya'll r going to be a great team. Also I am moving back down to Deweyville this Tuesday so i can't wait to get ready for district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83