L-Train11

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086

• Yeah, like I said semi-white.  
    • How did I prove your point by blowing up you evidence that he’s racist? You keep hammering away at Trump, but I’m done with this fruitless exchange.
    • I'll have to see if it was dismissed, your claim was he's o ly been labeled a racist since running for office... u yourself just contradicted that! Thanks for proving my point, been a racist since the 70's
    • You ever read a dictionary? Words can have multiple meanings depending on context. They can be nouns, verbs, or adjectives depending on how they’re used. Believe what you will. We all do that, anyway.
    • I don't believe in changing the definition of a word because a group does not like it. That makes me laugh honestly.....especially the "code word" comments.....because I'm white as they come (although I have A LOT of cajun blood)....and no one, not one person has gave me the "code word" handbook of racist phrases and words. I had no idea that when a person uses the OK hand gesture (and I grew up on the little rascals) it was racist until a black person posted about it.......common sense would be that white people signally to other white people would both know what the gesture means, not the people excluded.....
  • Topics