• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476

• Now that's an ignorant statement, and just because someone is an attorney or engineer doesn't automatically mean intelligence. I work with some engineers that are dumb as a hammer. I would hate to have my future decided by a jury in our current system.
    • Have your day, CB. You tell everybody how everything is. No one else has the brain power to compete. What happened with 1/6? What happened with the docs? What happened in Georgia? Can’t you think past your nose?
    • You do realize this started before Trump was inaugurated in 2016.  He was never given a chance by the Democrats.  They said they would impeach the mf’er before he took the oath.  Quit being blind as to what has been going on for the last eight years.  You do know that the jury instructions given by this biased judge, who is a biden donor, will cause this verdict to be overturned.  What song will you be singing then?
    • That’s why you can’t be taken seriously. Nobody “concocted” that attack on the Capitol on 1/6.  It happened. Nobody concocted those boxes of top secret docs in Trump’s bathroom…. He stole them for “insurance.”  That phone call to the atty general in Georgia trying to get him to falsify election results happened. The list goes on and on, but you can’t see it because you can’t handle the truth because reality conflicts with your beliefs… so you bury your head in the sand and chant “I’m the strong one…. Everybody else is weak.  I’m the strong one… Everybody else is weak.”  
    • That’s funny… you must not have been alive in the 90s when all you saw on the news was Ken Starr, Whitewater, Tripp, Lewinsky, an impeachment, etc…   I don’t recall Trump having his genitals photographed yet… Slick Willie did, though.