Martin's Mill 54 - West Hardin 34

Congrats to MM on your win.

West Hardin - Guys we are proud of you, carry your head high and be proud of your accomplishments. You are a great group of guys.

Coach Fuller - Your the greatest, thank you for your leadership. God Bless you and your family.

Fans - Your support has been great, I wish I could have been there.

Can I just say(again)...I AM SO PROUD OF MY HUSBAND!!!  Oilers, you have had an AMAZING season!  I know it's hard right now to accept that it's over, but you have no idea how proud we are of you!  I admire and respect you all as players and people.  There's no other team in the state of Texas that I would rather stand behind!  Take the same drive, ambition, heart and integrity that you played with this season into the rest of your lives and God will bless all that you do.  Honor Him in the way that you live and He will be faithful! 

Mindy FULLER (and couldn't be prouder :))

Guest tigersvoice

Can I just say(again)...I AM SO PROUD OF MY HUSBAND!!!  Oilers, you have had an AMAZING season!  I know it's hard right now to accept that it's over, but you have no idea how proud we are of you!  I admire and respect you all as players and people.  There's no other team in the state of Texas that I would rather stand behind!  Take the same drive, ambition, heart and integrity that you played with this season into the rest of your lives and God will bless all that you do.  Honor Him in the way that you live and He will be faithful! 

Mindy FULLER (and couldn't be prouder :))

Amen, Amen and Amen.  Hope you are well, Mrs. Fuller.

Extremely well said, Mindy....very well said.

Boys, we are so very proud of you - you have nothing to hang your heads about; You've made West Hardin, as well as so many other schools/communities proud. You've done what no other group of boys has done for our school, and we couldn't be any more eccstatic about it :)

Coach Fuller....words can't express what you have done for our team, school, and community. We applaud you in so many ways. Congratulations on such a magnificent season!

Oiler Pride....forever and always ;)

I am so PROUD of this group of young men!  You have played one great season... you have defeated the odds in several circumstances, you have made the news!, and you have made your community proud to call you "our team"!

Do not be ashamed of this defeat, but instead be proud of your victories and accomplishments!!  And please, give credit where credit is due... you were able to "Face the Giants" because you had God on your side!

Coach Fuller, thank you for your leadership, your humility, and your witness to this group of guys... you are a God-send!

Guys, thank you for making this game enjoyable... I never liked basketball until I moved to West Hardin.  ;D

Apply what Mrs. Mindy said to your lives as well, and you will continue to accomplish great things in your life.  "Nothing is impossible with God", and "you can do all things through Him who strengthens you".

Love you guys!  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder