*West Hardin 59 vs Cayuga 56 Final/Playoffs *

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest orangeman

West Hardin (30 - 2) defeated Cayuga 59 - 56 in a 32 minute THRILLER! The Oilers trailed  56 - 54 with 48 seconds left. WH tied it up at 56 when Matthew Hashaw scored and was fouled. Hashaw converted the three point play to give WH a 57 - 56 lead. Caygua held for a last second shot, and Tyler Copeland secured the rebound, then converted two free-throws after being fouled with 1.6 on the clock. A half-court shot at the buzzer was way off and the Oilers won 59 - 56. The Oilers were led by Letsinger's 19, Tomlinson's 12, and Copeland's 12. Copeland also had 10 rebounds. The Oilers now face #1 Martin's Mill tomorrow at 10:00 am. WAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Guest tigersvoice

OK, now its time to keep up w/ the other games.

Congrats..........

now, cmon EC, HJ, Kountze.

'Scuse me!  But you forgot about Silsbee.  Don't forget about Silsbee.

Just got in from the game and my heart just got back to ticking right.What a game I have to admit I give up on then when it was 28 sec. left but the Oilers proved me wrong GREAT GAME OILERS YOU NEVER QUIT now go get Martins MIll!!!!

Oh yea FREE THROWS FREE THROWS FREE THROWS WE HAVE TO MAKE THEM if we had made our free throws we would have been up alot more!!!!!

Just got in from the game and my heart just got back to ticking right.What a game I have to admit I give up on then when it was 28 sec. left but the Oilers proved me wrong GREAT GAME OILERS YOU NEVER QUIT now go get Martins MIll!!!!

Oh yea FREE THROWS FREE THROWS FREE THROWS WE HAVE TO MAKE THEM if we had made our free throws we would have been up alot more!!!!!

Your not the only one! They definitely deserved the win! I'm glad they proved us wrong! Martins Mill is very beatable though and we can do it! We definitely need our free throws though! Congrats Oilers make us proud again tomorrow!

WAY TO GO OILERS........WAY TO GO TUBBS......JARED KEEP YOUR HEAD UP- YOU PLAYED A GREAT GAME..NEVER, NEVER HANG YOUR HEAD.....SUPERMAN--NEED NOT SAY MORE.....TYLER WAY TO LIGHT 'EM UP.....BRANDON...KEEP IT UP, AUSTIN---YOU DO A GREAT JOB EVERYTIME YOU STEP ON THE COURT.....AND HOW BOUT MMAATTHHHEEEWWW!!!!! WAY TO GO....

CHILL TONIGHT, ENJOY THE WIN...BEST OF LUCK TOMORROW!!!!!

I was praying the whole time!!!  Way to go OILERS!!!!!!!!!  I've got people in Galveston cheering for you guys, too! :)  Now, do not stay up late tonight!  It ain't over!  You've got a ten o'clock game, and I know some of you probably aren't  usually up by 10 on Saturday! ;)  I'm praying for God's favor to rest on each of you as you play your BEST GAME YET tomorrow!  Love you guys!

Great Game OILERS!!! i was worried but you guys definetely pulled the rabbit out of the hat. honestly,  you guys have played games this year that not every one of you have played your hearts out, but today well...... all of you gave 100%. you players, us fans, friends, parents, well the whole community deserved this win today. i have never been so proud!!!   

[move]OILERS BABY, YEAH!!!![/move]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder