• Fuller WH
    • Hargraves EC
    • Sutherland HJ
    • Joubert Ktz
    • Williams Sil
    • Carter Wrn
    • Other

Guest ltownbaseball9

How can you say that lol yall stepped it up in competition and played WOS and lost by 18 .......lumberton Beat them twice and EC so how can you say that lol.......and lumberton Beat LCM twice and nederland and both of those teams beat dayton so I know for a fact they wouldnt beat dayton or LCM or Nederland.....so stop dreaming...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya i agree i think fuller should get the coach of the year, he proved it today! Oh ya and ltown brandon didnt drop 20 today and we still won. We had two other players in double figures! A Sophmore and another Senior!! Maybe youve heard of them, Tyler Copeland and Jared Tomlinson. That just proves that we can play as a team!

Ya i agree i think fuller should get the coach of the year, he proved it today! Oh ya and ltown brandon didnt drop 20 today and we still won. We had two other players in double figures! A freshman and another Senior!! Maybe youve heard of them, Tyler Copeland and Jared Tomlinson. That just proves that we can play as a team!

Thank you that's what I kept trying to get through to ltowm yesterday!!!!

Guest ltownbaseball9

Coach of the year Is travis williams from Silsbee.....nobody in the world have thought they would make it this for and with losing the players he lost last year is amazng what his team is doing right now.......Told you last night if brandon L. could get almost 20 points they would win and if he didnt they would lose.......and he got  19 and they won......

Ok yall can bash me if you want but seriously coach fuller shouldnt get it. Because his team lost yes they had a great season dont get me wrong but should coach of the year go to one of the coaches that brought there team to state or even won it(obviously they are the ones doing something right).. Just because your from WH doesnt me that there coach (fuller) and there star player(Brandon) should get all the awards

Ok yall can bash me if you want but seriously coach fuller shouldnt get it. Because his team lost yes they had a great season dont get me wrong but should coach of the year go to one of the coaches that brought there team to state or even won it(obviously they are the ones doing something right).. Just because your from WH doesnt me that there coach (fuller) and there star player(Brandon) should get all the awards

and you may say he went that far with the talent he had but its in 1A

man i thought i was harsh towards west hardin

Guest ltownbaseball9

Thank You so much............yall lost by 20 so the game plan didn't work......who would have thought boutte and ozen would have made it this far....nobody.......FULLER isnt coach of the year..he his for 1a but not for all classifications.....just becasue you vote at the top and he's leading in the votes doesn't mean crap because its all west hardin people on here becasue they have nothing else to do during the day......so stop saying fuller realize that yall arent going to state, don't get me wrong yall had a great year but yall couldn't seal the deal so why should fuller get coach of the year....

Guest ltownbaseball9

nah man they did good and if there district is weak then why did they beat yall........I mean they beat yall so I wouldnt be talking mess......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami