next years warren warriors

The district next year will be very competetive.EC will return Tramain and Vance and will be very good,Kountze graduates a ton of talent but will still be pretty solid.Warren will have to replace Granger inside but have several kids that can fill that role.I think they have a legitimate shot at the top spot.Andrews and Sims will both need to bulk up a little to be the kind of players they can be.Both of these kids scored in mid 20's several times this year in what was a very balanced attack.Probably 2 of the best returning shooters in the area.The Warriors will also return Nash,McBee,Swinney,Wright and Young from a team that was 24-8.They will be a lot of fun to watch.

Hardin looked like they graduated several,(we played them on their senior night).Marsh will be solid but they will have a hard time replacing the little curly headed guard.No disrespect to Kountze or EC but I don't think Warren is looking for third.They have just about everyone back.

Warren's goal was to win 20 games and make the playoffs.  They accomplished this and I can assure you third place will NOT be the goal for next year.  They lost one starter and have 4 returning with a 24-8 record.  I don't believe Kountze, EC and Hardin will be as strong next year,  they are all loosing key players.  Deweyville will be better and who knows about Buna and Anahuac.  Warren should be in position to make a run for District. It should be fun for all next year.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bigred55

kountze and east chambers are way to powerful in this disrtict.....they will finish 1 and 2 without question.....everyone else will be battlin for 3rd

There is no way Kountze will replace the players they lost in one season.  They will be good but not the power they were this year.  EC will still have Mr.Tramain

Thomas (nothing but respect for this lad) and will live and die by his performances.  I like Warren's chances with everyone but Granger returning, Warren will be much better next year (24 & 8 this year) and with the shooters they have look out. 

I don't see how you can return 7 of your top 8 players and not be a lot better.I think the top 3 in this district is gonna be a whole lot closer this coming year.Brey will really have to step the scoring.Kountze will be good but they just had 60+ points a game walk out the door.EC will still be solid with Tramain and Vance but they lost a huge part of their game with Preston and Eugene.Caleb is a good shooting guard but Jacob was a big part of his offensive production and Bland is very good.Not sure what Marsh has coming back to help him so one thing is for sure,this district will be a lot of fun to watch.I still like the Warriors chances.

I don't want to sound conceited but Jacob was not a big part of my offensive production. He passed me the ball but most of the time he did i was at the 3-point line and created for myself. I am sorry but I am sick an tired of hearing bout how Jacob is the only reason i am so good how is the greatest thing ever and how my dad pads his stats all the time but fails to mention his average of like 8-10 turnovers a game. I am sorry for this outburst but i just couldn't hold it in anymore and I am moving back to Deweyville on May 9th so goodluck to everyone next year.

That wasn't meant as knock on you.I have alot of respect for you as a ball player and your dad as a coach.Deweyville will benefit from your return and along with Kevin ya'll will be fine.I was just showing how balanced I thought the district would be.I was always impressed with Jacobs ability to dish the rock,but I have to admit I did not see either one of you this year.Welcome back to 24aa it is gonna be fun to watch next year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont