**Warren Tournament Scores**

I wasn't downing Wayne Mckellar,I have known him for years.He is an excellent baseball coach.I saw his teams at Stafford and years back at Warren.I was just a little surprised that a school the size of Memorial didn't have a bigger turnout for baseball.I know there are some really good baseball players in Pt.Arthur,I guess they just aren't playing.Sorry if it sounded like an insult,it was just a question.

I wasn't downing Wayne Mckellar,I have known him for years.He is an excellent baseball coach.I saw his teams at Stafford and years back at Warren.I was just a little surprised that a school the size of Memorial didn't have a bigger turnout for baseball.I know there are some really good baseball players in Pt.Arthur,I guess they just aren't playing.Sorry if it sounded like an insult,it was just a question.

Oh ok, I played for him last year and alot of kids show up but its not like it used to be, they arent playing the little leagues nomore but look out for the Freshmen class on down

P.A. will be back sooner than you think

Coach mcKeller has more wins at Memorial than any other coah in school history. He has improved the facilities at the school when others couldn't get it done. He has done all this without an assistant coach. Most 5A programs have a minium of five coaches. I believe he has one part time guy. So give the man a little credit.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder