Orangefield 62 West Columbia 37 Final/Playoff Game

KFDM COOP

Guest bleed orange

21 3A has kept us focus. If we would of pressed in the second half, We would have beaten West Columbia by a wider margin. But we did not need to. The game was never in doubt. Thats not being cocky. Orangefield was the better team and the better team won. Again I cannot say enough about 21 3A because it prepared us for the playoffs. Silsbee and WOS would say the same. West Columbia could not beat HF, HJ or Kirbyville. That tells you how strong our district was. Let me throw this out there Region 1 has 26 Teams, Region 2 has 50 teams, region 3 has 53 teams and region 4 has 39 teams. Whats wrong with that picture. 23 of the 26 teams in region 1 make the playoffs. 24 out of 39 make it in region 4. I know travel has alot to do with it.

21 3A has kept us focus. If we would of pressed in the second half, We would have beaten West Columbia by a wider margin. But we did not need to. The game was never in doubt. Thats not being cocky. Orangefield was the better team and the better team won. Again I cannot say enough about 21 3A because it prepared us for the playoffs. Silsbee and WOS would say the same. West Columbia could not beat HF, HJ or Kirbyville. That tells you how strong our district was. Let me throw this out there Region 1 has 26 Teams, Region 2 has 50 teams, region 3 has 53 teams and region 4 has 39 teams. Whats wrong with that picture. 23 of the 26 teams in region 1 make the playoffs. 24 out of 39 make it in region 4. I know travel has alot to do with it.

Orangefield owned these girls, disrespect or not. In warmups me and Gabe said the girls don't know what they're about to get into. Those Lady Cat would be unstoppable if they had a big girl down low. Even though they don't I think this district will end up eliminating itself in the end.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder